- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt & pepper
- Optional: 2 oz ham, diced
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and grease a muffin tin with the olive oil or cooking spray.
- Add spinach to a bowl with about 1 tbsp of water. Microwave 30 seconds at a time until spinach is wilted. Drain water.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk well. Add the spinach, cheese, a dash of salt and pepper, and ham if desired.
- Evenly distribute the egg mixture into the muffin tray - recipe should make about 6 muffins. Bake for 15-20 minutes until eggs are fully cooked.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge for a grab-n-go breakfast/snack.
What's your favorite go-to breakfast? Let us know in the comments below!
Looking for more healthy recipes? Check out other delicious nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!