- Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Pizza Sauce (1 cup)
- Fresh Spinach (1 cup)
- Vegan Shredded Cheddar Cheese (1 cup)
- Vegan Hot Dogs (2 hot dogs)
- Roma Tomatoes (2)
- Pine Nuts (1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- First, simply begin with Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Crust and then add pizza sauce evenly.
- Next, start stacking spinach, and vegan cheese.
- Finally, add vegan hot dogs and Roma tomatoes after you have sliced them.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until pizza is golden brown.
View more delicious recipes here.
Looking for something tasty and nutritious to sip on busy days with seemingly no time to cook? Our meal replacement shakes have 90 calories, zero sugar or artificial sweeteners, and are packed with plant-based protein. Browse our shake flavors here.