How to Make this Crust-less Protein Pumpkin Pie
Can you believe the holidays are right around the corner? It's a wonderful time to spend with family and loved ones, but it can also be undeniably stressful. If staying on track of your diet is one of your stressors, this Crust-less Protein Pumpkin Pie is here to relieve some of that!
This recipe has all the classic flavor of a traditional pumpkin pie, but with a fraction of the sugar, saturated fats, and calories. It features real pumpkin and 310 Organic Pumpkin Spice for the perfect fall treat that your whole family will love.
Keep reading to learn how you can make this yummy and nutritious dessert!
- 2 scoops 310 Organic Pumpkin Spice
- 15oz pumpkin purée
- 2 eggs
- 10oz milk
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Low calorie sweetener to taste
- Optional: Add your choice of nuts
- Net Carbs: 8g
- Fiber: 4g
- Fat: 3g
- Protein: 9g
1) Pre-heat oven to 350F.
2) In a small bowl, beat together 2 eggs.
3) In a larger bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix together until well combined.
4) Transfer batter into a pie dish and bake in oven for 40-50 minutes.
5) Allow to cool, serve, and enjoy!
What You Need to Make this Recipe
You most likely have most of the ingredients needed for this crust-less pie! This recipe is very simple and you can definitely build upon it with whatever else you have in your pantry.
All you need is 310 Organic Pumpkin Spice, pure pumpkin puree, eggs, milk, pumpkin spice, a pinch of salt, vanilla extract, and a low calorie sweetener like monk fruit sugar or Stevia. For a crunch factor, you can also add your choice of nuts.
There was no way I could make this recipe without 310 Organic Pumpkin Spice! This sugar-free meal replacement shake is sweetened solely with Stevia and is my favorite thing to reach for when my cravings hit.
Each serving contains 15g of quality, plant-based proteins and 5g of dietary fiber to crush your hunger and keep you satiated for hours. Whether you're looking for a quick breakfast, satisfying snack, meal, or dessert, 310 Shakes are ideal to add to coffee, smoothies, oatmeal, or even baked goods.
That's not all, check out these other impressive qualities of 310 Organic Pumpkin Spice...
- Formulated with quality vegan and organic ingredients
- Free of sugar, soy, dairy, gluten, nuts, and GMOs
- Offers a blend of superfoods
- Keto, paleo, low-carb, and vegan-friendly
As mentioned, this recipe is very customizable and you can easily add or swap out any ingredient that you'd like. Below are some of my suggestions to help get you started!
- Mash up plain steamed sweet potatoes instead of pumpkin puree for a sweet potato pie version
- Add unsweetened coconut flakes
- Use 1 scoop 310 Organic Chocolate and 1 scoop 310 Organic Pumpkin Spice for chocolate flavor
- Use 1/3 cup of aquafaba and nut milk for vegan version
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite shake recipe using 310 Organic Pumpkin Spice? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!