How to Make this Double Berry Smoothie Recipe
This Double Berry Smoothie recipe is a simple, tasty drink that will help you stay full while nourishing your body with fiber and antioxidants from powerful berries!
I'm a big fan of making this smoothie after a workout because it helps cool me down and refuel my body with essential nutrients, but it also makes for a great breakfast or snack…
And If you love smoothies and shakes, you most likely already have all the ingredients needed for this recipe, so let’s get started!
Read on to learn how to make this refreshingly healthy berry smoothie…
- 1 scoop 310 Vanilla Creme
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup frozen avocado cubes
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 397 calories
- 43g carbs
- 27g net carbs
- 16g fiber
- 15g fat
- 26g protein
What You Need to Make this Smoothie
I made this fruity double berry smoothie with NEW 310 Vanilla Creme Shake... I then added unsweetened almond milk, strawberries, raspberries, avocado cubes (for your healthy fat!), chia seeds, and hemp seeds.
310 Vanilla Creme Shake
Now let’s talk about the star ingredient in this shake, which comes from our NEW All-in-One Shake Formula with a twist of creamy vanilla…
Our reformulated shake brings an all-in-one, vitamin packed meal to your shaker cup! Supercharged with vitamins and minerals, along with 15 grams of filling tri-plex protein + a plethora of superfoods – it’s so good you won’t even realize it’s only 110 calories per serving – with ZERO sugar, artificial sweeteners, or other unhealthy ingredients.
This particular shake flavor brings the flavor of smooth and creamy vanilla, that effortlessly sweetens whatever smoothie you add it too.
And believe me when I say it’s just as good on it’s own!
Like all other 310 All-in-One Shakes, 310 Vanilla Creme offers the following qualities, making it stand out from other shake mixes on the market that aren’t as nutritious…
- Plant-based whole foods in every shake
- Vegan and keto-friendly
- 15g protein, 5g fiber, and a plethora of superfoods
- NO sugar, soy, gluten, dairy or anything artificial
- Blend of superfoods, probiotics, adaptogens, and digestive enzymes
This recipe is a great base for you to play around with the ingredients that you already have. Customize it to suit your taste buds and experiment with different flavors and textures! The following are some ways I’ve tweaked the recipes and they’ve all turned out super-yummy as well.
- Replace strawberries and raspberries with blueberries and blackberries
- Use half an avocado instead of chia seeds for a creamier texture
- Almond milk, coconut milk, or coconut water as the base
- Coconut yogurt instead of regular yogurt for a vegan version
- 310 MCT Oil instead of chia and hemp for a creamier texture
- 310 Collagen for a boost of protein!
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite shake recipe using 310 Vanilla Creme? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!