Nothing says the holiday season quite like a chilled, thoroughly rich and creamy glass of eggnog… But of course, at the expense of you consuming tons of sugar, carbs and excess calories! Want a healthy alternative to this wintertime recipe favorite?! Read on because we have just the treat to make your holiday season simply magical, while also helping you stay in line with your ultimate health and fitness goals…
Instead of heavy and indulgent traditional eggnog, you’re going to fall in love with this light and naturally-sweet 310 Eggnog Protein Shake Recipe. It has all the creaminess, flavor, and delicacy of the real thing, but with a metabolism-boosting jolt of protein, plus additional healthy ingredients that satisfy and energize. It’s the best of both worlds: mouthwatering and nutritious.
Read on for the sumptuous recipe…
Healthified Eggnog Protein Shake
One of the best things about this healthy eggnog protein shake recipe is that it contains not one, but two sources of high-quality protein, (from the 310 protein powder and egg whites) – so it’s extremely filling. Plus, if you’re lactose intolerant, have a milk allergy, or just simply don’t care for whey protein, the 310 Shake included is completely plant-based, providing an additional boost of nutrients for optimal health.
Let’s talk about why we believe 310 Vanilla Shake takes this eggnog protein shake recipe to a level high above other healthier eggnogs…
- Contains superior plant-based proteins from pea, brown rice and hemp – Studies show that plant-based proteins are just as effective as whey for muscle-building and weight loss – and in particular, pea and brown rice are a perfect “slim and trim” pair. Plus, hemp protein is also rich in nutrients and adds additional fiber and healthy fats for heart health.
- 20 vitamins & minerals + superfoods – It can be hard to get all the nutrients into your diet that you need each day, especially with a busy lifestyle. But in just one serving of 310 Shake, you get 20 vitamins and minerals, excellent fiber, antioxidants, digestive enzymes and more. All of this from organic superfoods like kale, spinach, maca root, barley grass powder, and pomegranate extract. Plus, there’s also the extra bonus ingredient of 1 billion CFU of probiotics for advanced gut and digestive health!
- Amazing flavor for low calories – In addition, 310 Vanilla Shake has a rich, memorable creaminess that really takes this eggnog protein shake over the top – all for only 90 calories per protein powder serving. And it’s sweetened only with natural Stevia – which doesn’t spike and drop blood sugar levels like sugar, or increase hunger like artificial sweeteners.
- Low in carbs
- Sugar, dairy, soy, and gluten free
- Free from artificial sweeteners and chemical-based ingredients
So, now that we know how amazing 310 Shake is, let’s get back to the recipe!
Drift Off to an Eggnog Wonderland…
By mixing 310 Vanilla Shake up with some almond milk, banana, pasteurized liquid egg whites and spices such as vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg, the result is nothing short of blissful. You won’t even miss the alcohol in typical eggnog recipes, which can cause you to dehydrate and spike your appetite, as well as add extra calories.
Not to mention that this shake has only 280 calories per serving and a whopping 22g of protein (when you use the first-listed Califia Farms Holiday Nog almond milk). Which just means that if you use unsweetened almond milk, your shake will contain even less calories and sugar!
Eggnog Protein Shake Recipe
Whip up a singular serving of this healthy eggnog protein shake, or make a larger batch for a holiday party or for your entire family to savor – it’s healthy and richly satisfying for everyone. Not to mention that each shake serving also provides enough nutrients to be a balanced meal…. Or, it also makes an amazingly healthy dessert (and you can even freeze it to create healthy eggnog frozen yogurt)!
- 1 scoop 310 Vanilla
- 1 cup Califia Farms Holiday Nog Almond milk OR unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 3 tbsp pasteurized liquid egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 280 calories
- 47 carbs
- 40 net carbs
- 4 g fat
- 22 g protein
What's your favorite holiday shake recipe? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious 310 Nutrition recipes here!
In This Recipe
310 Shake Vanilla
Get the sweet, creamy taste you expect from pure vanilla. 90 Calories, 15g of Plant-Based Proteins, and 5g of Fiber for overall balanced nutrition. View Shake »