How to Make this Feel Good Mango Smoothie Bowl
As you might already know, I'm pretty much obsessed with our 310 Apple Banana Greens – and think you will be too! It offers the perfect combination of fruity, crispy, slightly tart, and mouthwatering sweet flavors.
And combined with our 310 Unflavored Collagen, it's also packed with protein for a hearty and delicious snack or meal that'll help curb your hunger. Plus, when you drink it, you’re also giving your body and immunity a boost with vitamins, fiber, and powerful antioxidants.
It doesn't get much better than that! Especially now that it's almost summertime and a colorful, refreshing, and nutrition-packed smoothie bowl is just what you need.
Read on to get the full super-yummy, filling, and satisfying recipe…
In the smoothie:
- 1 scoop 310 Apple Banana Greens
- 1 scoop 310 Unflavored Collagen
- 1/2 small banana (frozen)
- 1/2 cup mango (frozen)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
Smoothie bowl toppings:
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries (fresh)
- Add all ingredients besides kiwi, strawberries, and chia seeds into a blender and thoroughly blend. Add 2 tbsp water as needed for desired consistency.
- Transfer blended ingredients to a bowl and top with remaining ingredients.
- Calories: 268
- Carbs: 41g
- Net Carbs: 31g
- Fiber: 10g
- Fat: 7g
- Protein: 16g
What You Need to Make this Smoothie Bowl
Let’s look at what you need to make this delicious and hearty smoothie bowl! I used 310 Apple Banana Greens and 310 Unflavored Collagen, both supplying nutrient-packed superfoods, protein, antioxidants, and well-balanced nutrition. I also included banana, mango, unsweetened almond milk, kiwi, chia seeds, and strawberries.
The fruity flavors in this bowl combine to really tantalize your taste buds as you fill up with the nutrients and protein you need to get through your busy summer days.
310 Apple Banana Greens
310 Greens Juices are easy-to-mix, delicious superfood powders that add amazing nutrition to your glass – giving you the benefits of drinking tons of immune-supporting superfoods at once.
310 Apple Banana Greens is our latest greens shake flavor – and makes eating your veggies insanely delicious. This ultra-tasty juice enlivens your water or any drink you put it in, and adds a fruity, juicy taste to your smoothies.
Not to mention that each serving of juice contains 70+ superfoods including antioxidant-packed phytonutrients, 12 vitamins and minerals, 10 gut-supporting probiotics, and digestive enzymes.
All 310 Juice mixes are designed to be a shortcut to normal juicing – saving you time, money, and extra calories that come with juicing your own fruits and veggies. For just 15 calories per serving, 310 Juice supports your vibrant health and weight loss goals.
- Contains 70+ powerful superfoods
- Includes digestive & immune-supporting blends: fruit & veggie, super-greens, and red fruits, plus 4 strains of gut-healthy probiotics
- Has no sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Is just 15 calories per serving, with 3 net carbs
310 Unflavored Collagen
Now let's talk about 310 Unflavored Collagen! Collagen is the MOST abundant protein in your body, making up 90% of all your protein. It serves many functions like building and supporting many of the connective tissues in your body, such as tendons, ligaments, cartilage, skin, muscles, and our digestive system. It also helps to strengthen bones and provide structure to your skin.
The problem is that as you get older, the natural production of collagen within your body slows – which means you become vulnerable to symptoms of aging, such as painful joints, sagging skin and more. So it's important to replenish this essential nutrient as you age!
Our 310 Collagen is made with the utmost premium quality, featuring grass-fed bovine collagen with increased “hydrolyzed” absorption potential.
We also added some key vitamins and minerals to our new collagen formula – including antioxidant vitamins C, D, and E (which are also some of the best for skin health).
Not to mention, 310 Unflavored Collagen is completely flavorless, so it's great to add into shakes, coffee, lemonades, and more!
Even though this recipe is awesome the way it is, sometimes you may want to switch things up. So, you can definitely change up the ingredients and give it a unique twist. Here are some ways to make it new or feel free to create your own…
- Add more flavor with one of our other 310 Collagen flavors like Pink Lemonade, Citrus Splash, Berry Hibiscus, or Sour Apple
- Replace almond milk with coconut, oat or cashew milk
- Add in a scoop of oats for more fiber and staying power
- Add frozen avocado or spinach instead of banana for extra greens
- Top with more of your favorites like sliced banana (shown in picture), coconut flakes, cacao nibs or dried fruit
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite shake recipe using 310 Apple Banana Greens? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!