Put a healthy twist on family pizza night with this gluten-free pizza recipe!
- 1 cauliflower pizza crust (we love Caulipower!)
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- 2 oz fresh mozzarella or vegan mozzarella cheese (try Follow Your Heart!)
- 6 basil leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Cook time: <30 minutes
- Preheat the oven, following directions on the pizza box.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet and top with tomato sauce and dollops of mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with basil leaves and bake pizza, following time directions on the pizza box.
- Drizzle with olive oil, serve, and enjoy!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious 310 Nutrition recipes here!
Have ideas for other healthy pizza toppings to add? Let us know in the comments below!