We want to give a big thank you to 310 Community Member and Ambassador, Maria Shelton, for hosting this year's Healthy Holiday Inspired Recipe Contest!
The recipe submissions were amazing and absolutely mouth-watering! If you missed the competition, don't worry! There will be many more in the future, and don't forget - you always have a chance to be featured on our social media pages by tagging us in your recipe photos on Instagram!
Now, let's get to the winner...
Congratulations to Heather Miller for winning this years Holiday Inspired Recipe Contest!!
Read on to get her winning recipe...
310 Gingerbread Cheesecake
"Before starting 310, my #1 weakness was cheesecake. I love to bake and I always followed the recipe inside the cream cheese box. Today, I spent the evening making my own changes to see how it would taste and honestly it’s actually a keeper."
- 2 scoops 310 Gingerbread or 310 Vanilla Chai
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/8 cup stevia
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 16 oz cottage cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix almond flour and melted butter.
- Pat into bottom of a pie pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Beat stevia, cream cheese, cottage cheese, vanilla, eggs and 310 Gingerbread in a bowl.
- Layer cheese/310 shake mixture on top of the pie crust and bake for an additional 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours to set.
- Serve with 310 Gingerbread ice cream and enjoy!
310 Gingerbread Ice Cream
- 1 scoop 310 Gingerbread or 310 Vanilla Chai
- 2 bananas
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender until smooth.
- Freeze until desired consistency.
- Serve with 310 Gingerbread cheesecake and enjoy!
Didn't get a chance to grab 310 Gingerbread before it sold out? Make this recipe with 310 Vanilla Chai instead!