How to Make No-Bake PB Coconut Cookies
If you have a sweet tooth like me, you may think you need to completely ignore those cravings, but you can actually fulfill them in a completely healthy way…
When you use the RIGHT ingredients – that nourish, energize, and fuel your body and mind – you can enjoy things like cookies EVERY DAY if you choose, as a snack or healthy dessert.
These super-duper easy, no-bake PB Coconut Cookies can be made in literally ten minutes or less. And there’s NO extra fuss. You just make them, put them in the freezer to harden, then take them out to enjoy!
Plus, they’re low-carb (keto-friendly) and packed with nourishing fats, so they’ll keep you full and satisfied in between meals, supporting weight loss.
Did I mention they’re SO good?! They feature NEW 310 Peanut Butter Coconut Powder – the sister product to our 310 Peanut Butter Powder. This new version is the perfect blend of rich, creamy peanut butter and sumptuous tropical coconut – a true flavor explosion for your taste buds.
Give yourself a break from using the oven this summer and make these super-simple, addictive no-bake treats today! Read on to for the full scoop and recipe…
Makes 6 servings
- ½ cup smooth or crunchy natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup 310 Peanut Butter Coconut Powder
- 1 tablespoon 310 MCT Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Put peanut butter in a microwaveable bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir then add in MCT oil, vanilla, and PB Coconut Powder, then stir again.
- Add the coconut flakes, optional walnuts and chocolate chips and stir.
- Spoon out the mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet (recipe should make 6 cookies).
- Freeze until solid, about 15-20 minutes. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container or bag.
Serving: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 255
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Net carbs: 7g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 8g
- Fat: 21g
What You Need to Make These Cookies
You only need five core ingredients to make this recipe (natural peanut butter, PB Coconut Powder, MCT Oil, vanilla extract and coconut flakes), and two optional ones (walnuts and dark chocolate chips)! There are also endless ways that you can switch it up to suit various taste cravings, and we’ll give you different options later in this article.
But first, let’s talk about an exciting new product that’s the key ingredient in this recipe!
NEW 310 Peanut Butter Coconut Powder
Some flavors just go together so incredibly well… and the combo of peanut butter and coconut is a must-try! This convenient, ultra-tasty 310 Peanut Butter Coconut Powder offers bold, creamy, nutty, sweet, and indulgent taste that will satisfy your taste buds and “sweet tooth” cravings.
Add this into your healthy baked goods and dessert recipes. In addition, you can add some into your shakes for a truly mouthwatering flavor explosion! It will satisfy your peanut butter and coconut cravings without the extra calories, sugar, and additives that you would typically find in other products.
310 Peanut Butter Coconut Powder is only 40 calories per 1 tablespoon serving! And compared to regular peanut butter, there is very little sugar (only 1g), a small amount of sodium (40mg), 1g of fat, 5g of protein and 1g of fiber. There is also no additives!
Want more reasons to try it?! 310 PB Coconut Powder is:
- Vegan & Keto-Friendly
- Solely sweetened with monk fruit
- Made with just 4 ingredients (with NO extra additives)
310 MCT Oil
This cookie recipe also features 310 MCT Oil, packed with energizing, nourishing medium chain triglyceride (or MCT fats) from coconut oil. The MCT fats give an immediate boost of mind and body power, and can also help you get in ketosis if you’re on a keto diet.
For weight loss, the MCT fats help control cravings and promote satiety. Plus, this virtually odorless and tasteless oil can be mixed into dessert recipes like this one, shakes, coffee, and more!
As promised, here are some fun and creative ways that you can mix up this recipe whenever you feel different cravings coming on, or to help you meet your goals…
- Add oats for more healthy carbs
- Add a scoop of 310 Shake or Collagen powder for more body-slimming protein
- Replace MCT Oil with coconut oil in a pinch
- Replace nuts with chia or poppy seeds for a different type of crunch
- Add in dried fruit like cherries, cranberries, or mango
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite baking recipe using 310 Peanut Butter Powders? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!