How to Make this Protein-Packed Horchata Latte
I'm so excited to celebrate the start of the fall season with our brand new 310 All-In-One Shake flavor: Horchata! If you’ve never tried a traditional Horchata drink before, it includes notes of sweet and creamy milk, vanilla, and cinnamon that gives it a truly indulgent taste.
In the mood for a warm and toasty hot drink as the weather starts getting colder? You're in luck! In this warming shake recipe I have for you, you get that traditional Horchata taste, combined with wholesome ingredients that help to energize, satisfy your appetite, and help you meet your goals.
Not to mention that it's a totally-delicious, dessert-like flavor. So you'll be satisfying your sweet tooth as you load up on plant-based proteins, great fiber, and abundant superfoods.
Read on to learn how to make it!
- 1 scoop 310 All-In-One Horchata
- 1 tbsp 310 Collagen
- 1/3 cup oat milk
- 3/4 cup hot coffee
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients except for oat milk into a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- While the blender is running, use a frother or electric whisk to froth the oat milk.
- Pour the coffee mixture into a mug and top with frothed oat milk and enjoy!
- Optional: top with an extra dash of cinnamon!
- Calories: 257
- Carbs: 11g
- Net Carbs: 4g
- Fiber: 7g
- Fat: 11g
- Protein: 30g
What You Need to Make this Shake
Let’s look at the ingredients I used to make this super-yummy shake. First I started with two protein-packed add-in’s…310 All-In-One Horchata and 310 Collagen. Then, I added oat milk, hot coffee, almond butter, and cinnamon.
This drink has celebration-like taste while bringing a rich a creamy consistency that’s addictive and worth coming back to time and time again. It’s the perfect drink for this time of year when the weather is getting a little chillier and you want something sweet and toasty.
NEW 310 All-In-One Horchata
If you're familiar with Horchata, you know this popular Latin American drink has a blissfully-sweet, creamy, and spiced taste that is simply irresistible. Our brand-new 310 All-In-One Horchata captures the festive flavors of this beverage, so you can indulge in the yummy drink while supporting your ultimate wellness.
It's formulated without sugar, artificial flavors or additives, and is even vegan, keto, and paleo-friendly to cater to a variety of different lifestyles. Not only is it super creamy and delicious, all our 310 All-In-One Shakes contain…
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, help avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Digestive enzymes for proper nutrient absorption
- A blend of plant-based superfoods including a fiber-blend
- Even creamier texture and more mouthwatering taste
- An exciting array of flavors, good enough to be dessert
- Adaptogen blend featuring key mushrooms & herbs for mind & body wellness
I also added a boost of 310 Collagen into this hot shake, giving it an extra dose of beneficial protein to support your health and weight loss goals.
310 Collagen protein is tasteless and mixes easily into your smoothies and other drinks. By restoring this essential protein in your body, you can support your healthy joints, skin, gut, brain, bones, muscles, and more – fortifying a healthy appearance and strong, youthful body from the inside out!
Want to change up this recipe slightly to create a different taste, or use up ingredients you have on hand? You can make some adjustments and still get totally yummy, cinnamon-y delicious taste.
Here are some suggestions for ways you can change it up or feel free to create your own varieties…
- Replace Horchata with another All-In-One Shake flavor
- Replace coffee with almond or oat milk
- Add a banana for even more creaminess and a thicker texture
- Add chopped walnuts or pecans for some crunch
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
Loving our brand-new 310 All-In-One Horchata Shake? Let us know your go-to shake recipe with this flavor in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!