Looking for a quick and easy lunch option that will keep you on track to meet your goals? Skip the drive thru window and try this nutritious buddha bowl recipe!
- 1 handful lettuce
- 1/4 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup steamed broccoli florets
- 3 tbsp bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp tomato, chopped
- 3 tbsp chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2-3 oz cooked chicken breast
1. Place the lettuce on the bottom on your bowl.
2. Top with rice and the remaining ingredients. Optional: drizzle with olive oil or add some nuts for a crunch.
Don't have all of these ingredients? The great thing about buddha bowls is that you can use whatever you have and make it your own. Have a favorite bowl combo? Comment below to let us know what it is!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious 310 Nutrition recipes here!