- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1-15 oz can kidney beans
- 1-15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1-15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1.5 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- Optional: jalapeno, avocado, cilantro, cheese, sour cream, etc. for toppings
- salt & pepper
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Once hot, add the onion and cook about 3 minutes until translucent. Add the garlic and cook another 30 seconds.
- Once garlic is fragrant, add the bell pepper and celery. Saute another 3-5 minutes.
- Add the turkey and cook 7 minutes, breaking it up as it cooks, until meat has browned.
- Add the kidney beans, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin and paprika. Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to low, cover, and let cook for about 20-30 minutes.
- Serve and top with any desired toppings!
What's your favorite Fall recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
Looking for more healthy recipes? Check out other delicious nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!