Vegan Pumpkin Bars Recipe
Looking for a tasty, seasonal snack that also happens to be healthy and vegan?! Well, I've got you covered! This Vegan Pumpkin Bar recipe is the perfect fall-themed snack to munch on when you get hungry between meals and you're craving pumpkin. It's like pumpkin pie but in bar form! Making it the perfect on-the-go treat.
The bars feature a vegan shortbread crust with a creamy pumpkin filling made with pumpkin, coconut condensed milk, protein, coconut sugar, and cinnamon. And while store-bought pumpkin bars are packed with sugar, my recipe uses monk fruit sweetener instead! Plus vegan butter, cashew milk, 310 All-In-One Pumpkin Spice, and other vegan-friendly and healthy ingredients.
Ready to make these yummy bars? Keep scrolling for the full recipe and instructions!
What You Need to Make This Recipe
Let's first review what ingredients I used to make my vegan pumpkin bars!
For the shortbread crust you'll need cassava flour, monk fruit sweetener, vegan butter, cornstarch, and vanilla extract. For the pumpkin filling you'll need 310 All-In-One Pumpkin Spice, pumpkin puree, cashew milk, cornstarch, coconut condensed milk, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt.
NEW 310 All-In-One Pumpkin Spice
It wouldn't be a pumpkin bar without some pumpkin spice! And by adding 310 All-In-One Pumpkin Spice to this recipe you get flavor, protein, fiber, and deliciousness all in one go. It has all the yummy flavors of the season along with powerful nutrients that you would typically obtain from a well-balanced meal.
310 All-In-One Pumpkin Spice offers plant-based proteins, fiber, adaptogens, and superfoods for a tasty-yet-nourishing snack or dessert! You can use it in your shakes, oatmeal, or baked goods, like in this recipe.
Here are just a few additional reasons why I can’t get enough of 310 All-In-One Shakes!
- Made with top-quality vegan and organic ingredients
- It's Keto and paleo-friendly
- Offers 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 15g of plant-based proteins per serving
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Free from gluten, dairy, soy, and GMOs
- Naturally-sweetened with Stevia and monk fruit
How to Make This Recipe
- 1 cup cassava flour
- ⅓ cup monk fruit sweetener
- ½ cup vegan butter (softened)
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop 310 All-In-One Pumpkin Spice Shake
- ½ cup cashew milk
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- ⅓ cup coconut condensed milk
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp sea salt
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 9 bars
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a square pan with parchment paper. Combine ingredients for the crust in a medium sized bowl and form into a dough.
- Add your crust dough to the baking pan and press to flatten with your hands until it is even. Bake for 8 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, make the filling by mixing together all of the ingredients in a medium sized until well combined.
- Pour the filling onto the crust and bake for another 35-40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Serving Size: 1 bar (recipe makes about 9 servings)
- 481 calories
- 66g carbs
- 60g net carbs
- 6g fiber
- 19g fat
- 16g protein
Baking is a bit more precise than making shakes, so I tend to follow the recipe more rigidly to ensure I get the ratios of the ingredients correct. However, you can still toss in or swap out ingredients to suit your own taste preferences!
Below are some alternatives you can try incorporating…
- Add nuts for crunch and more healthy fats
- If you're not vegan you can swap out the coconut and cashew milk for cow milk
- Use almond milk instead of coconut
- Add some cacao nibs for chocolate chip texture
- Dash of nutmeg and clove for more “spiced” flavor
What's your favorite recipe to bake using 310 All-In-One Pumpkin Spice? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!