How to Make This Spiced Gingerbread Hot Chocolate
Cozy up next to the fire and enjoy a warming, festive and tasty treat that's actually good for you with this Spiced Gingerbread Hot Chocolate. If you haven't heard, we just launched our seasonal 310 All-In-One Gingerbread! Just in time for the holiday season to fulfill all your gingerbread cravings.
You can make this simple, five ingredient recipe in just a few minutes. And it's packed with 20g of plant-based protein and 19g of healthy fats from one of my favorite ingredients, cashew butter! So anytime you're in the mood for a comforting, hot drink, give this delicious, nutritious, and easy-to-make shake a try.
- 1 scoop 310 All-In-One Gingerbread
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk, warmed
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Warm oat milk on the stovetop or in a microwave.
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 325
- Carbs: 23g
- Net Carbs: 21g
- Fiber: 8g
- Fat: 19g
- Protein: 20g
What You Need to Make This Hot Shake
Staying on top of your health goals can be especially hard around the holidays, but this hot shake utilizes whole ingredients that pack maximum flavor and nutrition.
As mentioned, this recipe has cashew butter and a seasonal favorite, 310 All-In-One Gingerbread. Additionally, I also used unsweetened oat milk, cocoa powder, and a pinch of pumpkin pie spice.
NEW 310 All-In-One Gingerbread
Before diving into recipe variations, I want to go over the star ingredient of this hot chocolate, 310 All-In-One Gingerbread. This beloved flavor is back and even better than before! It's perfect for you to use in shakes, coffee, oatmeal, healthy baked goods and more for a taste of the holidays in every meal. Its versatility makes it a pantry staple.
Like all 310 Shakes, 310 All-In-One Gingerbread is formulated with the best, quality ingredients to suit vegan, keto, low-carb, and gluten-free lifestyles. Plant-based Stevia, and organic coconut creamer offer the best sweet and creamy flavor with zero added sugars, so you can feel good about what you're putting into your body.
That's not all, check out the following exceptional qualities that 310 Shakes provide...
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, help avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Digestive enzymes for proper nutrient absorption
- A blend of plant-based superfoods including a fiber-blend
- Even creamier texture and more mouthwatering taste
- An exciting array of flavors, good enough to be dessert
- Adaptogen blend featuring key mushrooms & herbs for mind & body wellness
This drink is incredible the way it is, but there are endless ways you can change it to cater to your own preferences. Below are some alternative ingredients I've personally tried and loved, feel free to give them a try or comment what else you'd include in this recipe!
- Almond milk instead of oat milk
- 1/2 scoop 310 Chocolate Bliss & 1/2 scoop 310 Gingerbread for more cocoa flavor
- MCT Oil instead of cashew butter
- PB Powder instead of cashew butter to lower calories
- Top with a dollop of coconut whipped cream
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite shake recipe using 310 All-In-One Gingerbread? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
In This Recipe
310 Gingerbread Shake
Indulge in an insanely delicious, complete superfood meal, providing well-balanced nutrition and targeted ingredients for total immune, digestive, and full-body health. View Shake »