Serves about 4
- 1 large cauliflower head, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add the cauliflower and cook about 5 minutes until tender. Drain and transfer to a baking dish or multiple single-serve baking dishes.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat. Add the cream and bring to a simmer, then add the cream cheese and Dijon. Mix well.
- Add half of the cheese, the garlic, and season with salt and pepper. Mix continuously until cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
- Pour over cauliflower, mix well, and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Enjoy!
What's your favorite low-carb or keto recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
Looking for more healthy recipes? Check out other delicious nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!