How to Make this Keto-Friendly Cookies and Cream Frappe
Enjoy your favorite shake flavor while adhering to keto guidelines with this Keto-Friendly Cookies and Cream Frappe! It has loads of healthy fats from frozen avocado, cashew butter, and more with only 6g of net carbs. Make this recipe in the morning or afternoon for an energizing drink that will fuel both your body and mind!
- 1 scoop 310 All-In-One Cookies 'n Cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coffee, chilled
- 1/2 cup frozen avocado
- 1/2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1/2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tsp cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 345
- Carbs: 18g
- Net Carbs: 6g
- Fiber: 12g
- Fat: 23g
- Protein: 19g
What You Need to Make this Shake
Let's review the ingredients in this recipe! I used 310 All-In-One Cookies 'n Cream, unsweetened coconut milk, chilled coffee, frozen avocado, cashew butter, coconut cream, cacao nibs, and ice.
310 All-In-One Cookies 'n Cream
With All-In-One Cookies 'n Cream, you can finally achieve the perfect cookie-like flavor in one simple scoop! It's keto, vegan, low-carb, and paleo-friendly, so anyone and everyone can satisfy their sweet tooth with zero guilt.
This versatile meal replacement shake can also be used to make protein balls, healthy baked goods, and power oats to quickly and easily add essential nutrients to your day. Plus, take a look at these other impressive qualities!
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, help avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Digestive enzymes for proper nutrient absorption
- A blend of plant-based superfoods including a fiber-blend
- Even creamier texture and more mouthwatering taste
- An exciting array of flavors, good enough to be dessert
- Adaptogen blend featuring key mushrooms & herbs for mind & body wellness
Don't be afraid to customize this recipe to suit your own preferences! Below are a few variations to try, if desired.
- 1-2 shots of espresso instead of coffee (use more coconut milk to compensate for less liquid)
- Add unsweetened coconut flakes for texture
- Swap out coconut cream for MCT Oil
- Add cacao powder for more chocolate flavor
How to Make this Shake
Can't wait to recreate this shake? See above for the full recipe card!
What's your favorite shake recipe using 310 All-In-One Cookies 'n Cream? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!