- 2 bell peppers, tops removed and de-stemmed
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in a pan on medium heat. Once warm, add the onion. Cook a few minutes until onions are translucent.
- Add the ground turkey and cook about 5 minutes, breaking up meat as it cooks.
- Add the garlic and oregano. Cook another minute.
- Add the sauce, goat cheese, and spinach. Mix well and cook on low for about 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to the inside of the pepper. Place stuffed peppers in a baking dish.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Plate & enjoy!
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
Looking for more healthy recipes? Check out other delicious nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!