How To Make This Vanilla Cake Shake Recipe
With this Vanilla Cake Shake Recipe, you can finally enjoy the yummy flavors of rich, indulgent vanilla cake to your hearts content while staying aligned with your health and wellness goals.
Although this recipe may taste like a scrumptious slice of cake in a glass, it’s made with all nutritious ingredients including new superfood-powered 310 All-In-One Vanilla Cake Shake to provide the proper fuel your body needs so you can feel your best.
- 1 scoop 310 Vanilla Cake Shake
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp butter extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ice
Add all your ingredients into a blender and blend for 30 to 40 seconds on a medium-to-high setting until you reach a smooth and creamy consistency. After there are no clumps remaining, serve your finished drink in a glass or shaker cup and savor your indulgent yet nourishing dessert!
- 320 calories
- 38g carbs
- 30g net carbs
- 8g fiber
- 8g fat
- 20g protein
What You Need to Make this Shake
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this shake: 310 Vanilla Cake Shake, unsweetened almond milk, frozen banana, plain Greek yogurt, butter extract, vanilla extract, and ice. That’s it!
310 All-In-One Vanilla Cake
This shake has the delicious taste of fresh-baked vanilla cake topped with vanilla bean icing for the ultimate dessert. Just one scoop is all you need to add immense flavor without any artificial flavors or ingredients.
310 Vanilla Cake is sweetened solely with plant-based Stevia, so it’s completely sugar-free, low-carb and keto-friendly. It’s also free from dairy, soy, gluten, and GMOs to fit a variety of lifestyles.
Wondering if 310 Shakes are right for you? Below are a few additional qualities that are truly impressive…
- 15g of plant-based proteins from pumpkin, brown rice, and pea
- 5g of dietary fiber
- 25+ superfoods including broccoli, ginger, spinach, turmeric, and more
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to supplement a healthy diet
- Probiotics and digestive enzymes for gut and immune health
- Adaptogen mushrooms and herbs for body balance and stress help
Ways to “Shake Up” this Recipe
I made this recipe with the classic vanilla cake flavor in mind, but you can always play around with different ingredients to suit your personal preferences! Below are some variations your can try for an equally tasty shake…
- Unsweetened cashew milk instead of almond
- Add frozen cauliflower rice or avocado instead of banana for less carbs
- Add 310 Collagen for 11 additional grams of protein
- Add chia, flax, or hemp seeds for a nutty kick
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!