Serves about 8
- 2 scoops 310 Shake (flavor of choice)
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 4 tbsp maple syrup or a sugar-free alternative
- Optional add ins: cacao nibs, chocolate chips, crushed nuts, shredded coconut, cinnamon, cacao powder, etc.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well until a batter forms.
- Use a tbsp scoop to scoop out batter and form into protein balls.
- Store in the fridge for an easy grab-n-go snack!
What shake flavor are you going to use for this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
Looking for more healthy recipes? Check out other delicious nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!