How to Make 310 Protein Cookies
Who doesn't love cookies? So, wouldn’t it be great to have a healthy cookie recipe that’s high in protein and nutritious, wholesome ingredients – while still providing delicious, sweet, and yummy flavor? I’ve got you covered!
These 310 Protein Cookies can be customized to exactly how you like them – using the 310 Organic Shake flavor of your choice – and contain plant-based, energizing and satisfying ingredients that not only will appeal to your taste buds, but can help you reach your weight loss goals.
The best part is, you may already have the ingredients you need to make this recipe sitting in your pantry. This is my new go-to for a healthy sweet treat, and it’s crazy how simple it is, with only 4 main ingredients, and a few optional ones.
Read on to learn how to make this healthy dessert the entire family will love!
Makes 4-6 cookies
- 1 cup of 310 Shake (your choice of flavor)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Optional: add dark chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or unsweetened coconut flakes
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. In a medium bowl, thoroughly mash the banana with a fork.
3. Combine 310 Shake, rolled oats, almond butter, and any add-ins and mix with mashed banana until a cookie dough consistency is formed.
4. Pull out a cookie sheet and cover with parchment paper. Scoop out mixture and form into cookie shape.
5. Place the cookies into the oven and bake for 14 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool and slightly harden for five minutes. Enjoy!
- Calories: 180
- Carbs: 18g
- Net Carbs: 11g
- Fiber: 7g
- Fat: 5g
- Protein: 17g
What You Need to Make These Cookies
As mentioned, this cookie recipe couldn’t be easier! You can literally have the cookies prepared and into the oven in less than 10 minutes. Let’s take a look at the few ingredients you need… 310 Shake (flavor of your choice), rolled oats, banana, almond butter, and optionally you can include dark chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or unsweetened coconut flakes.
The beauty of this yummy cookie recipe is that you can truly customize it based on your mood… by picking the 310 Shake flavor of your choice. All 310 Shakes are incredibly nutritious and delicious, with plant-based whole food nutrition suitable to replace an actual meal.
Not only that, but 310 Shakes completely support and help you reach your weight loss goals. They are only 110 calories per serving, with balanced protein, fiber, healthy fats, and superfoods! Each shake helps to cleanse and fortify your body, while replenishing it with premium ingredients.
And with a variety of yummy flavors… like Chocolate, Vanilla, Salted Caramel, Toasted Coconut, Cookies ‘n Cream and more, you will never get bored with this amazing meal replacement.
All 310 Shakes…
- Offer 15g protein, 5g fiber, and only 2g net carbs
- Are sugar, dairy, gluten, soy, and GMO-free
- Are only 110 calories per serving
- Support healthy metabolism, satiety, & cravings control
As mentioned, it’s fun to switch up these protein cookies every time you make them by changing the 310 Shake flavor – but you can also alter the other main ingredients for a totally unique touch! The choice is yours based on your appetite.
Here are some suggestions for ways that you can make these cookies your own …
- Pick your flavor 310 Shake (like Gingerbread, Mocha, Vanilla Cake & more)
- Use a different nut butter like cashew or peanut
- Add 1 tbsp. 310 Peanut Butter Powder for an extra nutty taste
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite baking recipe using 310 Organic Shakes? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!