Looking for a meal that tastes like dessert but is also packed with nutrition? Try this Chocolate Coconut Smoothie! Made with new 310 Tropical Coconut Shake, banana and coconut, it tastes like a candy bar, yet makes a super-satisfying, healthy sweet treat.
Chocolate Coconut Smoothie Recipe
Satisfy your sweet tooth in an exciting way with this indulgent Chocolate Coconut Smoothie that tastes just like a candy bar! Chocolate and coconut is one of my favorite pairings and with the latest release of 310 Tropical Coconut, I was inspired to put a coco-nutty twist on the typical chocolate smoothie.
It’s easy to get stuck in a routine, making the same recipes day in and day out, so give this yummy Chocolate Coconut Smoothie a try to switch it up! It just might become your new favorite.
If you’ve set wellness and weight loss goals for the new year, you can still enjoy a dessert-like treat with this smoothie. It’s made with whole food ingredients without any added sugars or artificial flavors, to support your total health.
Packed with 19g of plant-based proteins and 11g of dietary fiber from 310 Tropical Coconut Shake and coconut, you can quickly blend up this recipe in just minutes for a quick and nutritious breakfast, snack or dessert that will keep you full while satisfying your sweet tooth.
What You Need to Make this Smoothie
The ingredients you will need to make this smoothie are simple: 310 Tropical Coconut, unsweetened coconut milk, frozen banana, unsweetened coconut flakes, cacao powder, and ice.
310 All-In-One Tropical Coconut
The best way to add sweet and coco-nutty indulgence to any smoothie is with a scoop of 310 Tropical Coconut. This island-worthy meal replacement shake has a rich and creamy, slightly fruity taste while offering balanced nutrition in every scoop. It’s also sugar-free and incredibly versatile.
If you’re looking to switch up your usual smoothies, 310 Tropical Coconut is a unique flavor that you can use in a variety of ways including in oatmeal, healthy baked goods, and even coffee! This is a must-have for coconut lovers and here’s even more reasons why…
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, help avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Digestive enzymes for proper nutrient absorption
- A blend of plant-based superfoods including a fiber-blend
- Even creamier texture and more mouthwatering taste
- An exciting array of flavors, good enough to be dessert
- Adaptogen blend featuring key mushrooms & herbs for mind & body wellness
How to “Shake Up” this Smoothie
Feel free to swap out or add any ingredients that you’d like, in order to cater the recipe to your own taste buds. Below are some variations of this smoothie that I’ve tried and loved, and think you will too!
- 1/2 scoop of Chocolate and 1/2 scoop Tropical Coconut
- Use 1-2 tablespoons of coconut cream instead of coconut flakes
- Keto version: 1 cup of frozen cauliflower rice instead of frozen banana
- Add cacao nibs for more texture
- Add vanilla extract for extra flavor
How to Make this Smoothie
Let’s get to blending! Just combine all the ingredients into a blender and gradually blend on a medium-to-high setting for 30 to 40 seconds until everything is smooth. Once you reach a creamy consistency, pour your finished drink into a glass or shaker cup, garnish with optional cacao powder or coconut flakes, and enjoy! Cheers!
- 1 scoop Tropical Coconut Shake
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp dried coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 305 calories
- 36g carbs
- 25g net carbs
- 11g fiber
- 10g fat
- 19g protein
What's your favorite shake recipe using 310 Tropical Coconut? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!