- 1-2 tbsp 310 Chocolate Shake
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup walnuts, crushed
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the 310 shake, almonds, walnuts, coconut flakes, chia seeds, flax seeds, hemp seeds, cinnamon, and sea salt. Mix well.
- Add the coconut oil and vanilla extract. Mix again to coat everything in the oil.
- Transfer to the baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes, flipping ingredients halfway through.
- Enjoy as a snack or add milk of choice for a low-carb cereal bowl!
1 serving (recipe makes 6)
- 438 calories
- 13g carbs
- 5g net carbs
- 39g fat
- 11g protein
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
Looking for more healthy recipes? Check out other delicious nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!