Looking for your next Meatless Monday meal or even a quick and easy meal prep option for the week? This veggie quinoa bowl is perfect for that! Try it out and let us know how you like it!
- 1 eggplant, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 12 oz spinach
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp feta or goat cheese
- 1/2 lemon (optional)
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the eggplant with 1 tbsp olive oil, thyme and garlic powder. Spread eggplant evenly on the lined baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- While eggplant is cooking, cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Once eggplant and quinoa are almost finished cooking, heat remaining olive oil in a large pan on medium heat. Add spinach and cook until slightly wilted.
- Add cooked eggplant and quinoa into pan with spinach. Mix well and cook about 3 minutes.
- Transfer quinoa mixture to a large bowl. Top with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well and top off with feta or goat cheese.
Have a favorite Meatless Monday meal? Let us know in the comments below!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious 310 Nutrition recipes here!