How to make this Pineapple Mango Lemonade
Lemonade is a classic summer drink, but it's often full of sugar and sweeteners, leading to more calories consumed throughout the day. With this Pineapple Mango Lemonade, you can still enjoy a refreshing beverage that's aligned with your wellness goals! It's made with just five simple ingredients for a yummy drink that's packed with electrolytes and alkalizing minerals from coconut water and 310 Lemonade!
- 1 packet 310 Pineapple Mango Lemonade
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut water
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 6 raspberries
- 1/2 cup ice
- Optional: mint and/or lemon slices for garnish
- Combine 310 Pineapple Mango Lemonade, coconut water, and fresh lemon juice in a shaker cup. Shake until well combined.
- Add ice and raspberries to a glass and pour lemonade over ice. Top with sparkling water and any desired garnishes. Enjoy!
- Calories: 72
- Carbs: 11g
- Net Carbs: 7g
- Fiber: 4g
- Fat: 1g
- Protein: 2g
What You Need to Make this Recipe
As mentioned, you only need five ingredients to create this delicious lemonade: 310 Pineapple Mango Lemonade, unsweetened coconut water, fresh lemon juice, raspberries, and ice.
310 Pineapple Mango Lemonade
If you love tropical drinks, 310 Pineapple Mango Lemonade is for you! This water enhancer is only 10 calories per serving and free of sugar to provide you with great taste without the unnecessary additives to help you easily stay hydrated. It even has green tea extract and alkalizing to support your metabolism and overall health!
Go ahead and add any additional fruits or herbs to this recipe to make it your own! I always use what I have currently available, and below are some variations I've tried and loved...
- Your choice of 310 Lemonade
- Half coconut water, half sparkling water for fizziness
- Frozen mango chunks instead of raspberries
- Fresh lime juice instead of lemon
How to Make this Recipe
Are you looking forward to trying this recipe? Scroll up for the recipe card!
Looking for More Recipes?
Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!