How to Make this Keto Iced Tea Recipe
There's nothing quite like a glass of iced sweet tea on a warm day and while it's great to enjoy on occasions, this Keto Iced Tea is a drink that you can have daily while staying aligned with your wellness goals! It has energizing fats from MCT Oil and sugar-free sweetness from 310 Lemonade and 310 Tea for a delicious and satisfying beverage everyone can enjoy.
Learn how to make it below!
- 1 stick of your choice of 310 Lemonade
- 1 tbsp of 310 MCT Oil
- 1 sachet 310 Jasmine Mint Tea
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 8oz hot water
- 1 cup of ice
- Optional: crushed fresh strawberries
- Calories: 150
- Carbs: 3g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Fat: 14.6g
- Protein: 0.3g
1) Brew 1 sachet of 310 Jasmine Mint Tea with 8oz of hot water. Allow to steep for 3-5 minutes and cool.
2) Add chilled Jasmine Mint Tea, unsweetened almond milk, 310 Lemonade, MCT oil, and ice into a shaker cup and shake until well combined.
3) Garnish with strawberries or mint, serve, and enjoy!
What You Need to Make this Recipe
Let's quickly review the simple ingredients I used for this drink! All you need is 310 Lemonade, 310 Jasmine Mint Tea, hot water, unsweetened almond milk, 310 MCT Oil, and ice. You can also muddle a few strawberries for a burst of fruity flavor, if desired.
Following keto or low-carb guidelines but have a major sweet tooth? Crush your cravings with 310 Lemonades! These water enhancers are completely sugar-free and only have 10 calories per serving for an easy and convenient way to add some excitement to plain, boring water! They're even formulated with alkalizing minerals to balance your health. Below are some yummy flavors you can try in this recipe...
- 310 Original Lemonade
- 310 Blackberry Lemonade
- 310 Pineapple Mango Lemonade
- 310 Cherry Limeade
- 310 Peach Punch
310 Jasmine Mint Tea
This recipe wouldn't be complete without 310 Jasmine Mint Tea! It has a unique flavor from a blend of antioxidant herbs, including green tea, oolong, yerba mate, and notes of floral jasmine and refreshing mint for a delicious and revitalizing beverage. The ingredients in 310 Tea are safe for every day use and great for supporting your digestion with zero harsh ingredients.
Why make the same recipe twice when you can try endless variations? Try any of the following alternative ingredients to switch it up...
- Unsweetened coconut milk instead of almond
- 310 Peach Tea instead of Jasmine Mint
- Coconut oil instead of MCT oil
- Add fresh mint, basil, or lemon juice for additional flavor
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!