How to Make this Strawberry Basil Lemonade
Excite your taste buds with this unique and flavorful Strawberry Basil Lemonade! Strawberry and basil is a delicious combination, and you can enjoy this summer beverage without any added sugars or artificial sweeteners. This easy-to-make recipe has alkalizing minerals from 310 Lemonade, and you can easily double up the recipe to satisfy any gathering!
- 1 stick of 310 Original Lemonade
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup water
- 1/8 cup chopped basil,
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup of ice
- Combine 310 Original Lemonade, water, basil, and fresh lemon juice in a shaker cup. Shake until well combined.
- Add ice and frozen strawberries to a glass and pour lemonade over ice. Add any desired garnishes, like lemon or lime slices. Serve and enjoy!
- Calories 35
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Protein: 0g
- Fat: 0g
What You Need to Make this Recipe
To make this lemonade, all you need is 310 Original Lemonade, frozen strawberries, water, chopped basil, fresh lemon juice, and ice!
310 Original Lemonade
Summer isn't complete without a refreshing lemonade! You can enjoy it with zero guilt using 310 Original Lemonade! 310 Lemonades come in convenient single-serve sticks for on-the-go convenience and only 10 calories per serving! Just pour a packet into 12-16oz of water and enjoy a hydrating and delicious drink that's full of alkalizing minerals and green tea extract!
Below are some alternative ingredients that also pair well with this recipe if you want to switch it up!
- Another flavor of 310 Lemonade
- Coconut water instead of regular water
- Blackberries instead of strawberries
- Mint instead of basil
- Add 310 MCT Oil for a keto drink
How to Make this Recipe
Looking forward to preparing this lemonade? Scroll back up for the full recipe!