How to Make this Strawberry Kiwi Refresher Recipe
Say goodbye to your soda cravings and hydrate your body with this yummy and fruity Strawberry Kiwi Refresher made with fresh juice, coconut water, and 310 Lemonade! It takes just minutes to prep and you can even double up the recipe for a larger batch to keep in your fridge to enjoy throughout the week. The best part? This drink's only 49 calories to keep you aligned with your goals!
Learn how to make it here...
- 1 stick 310 Kiwi Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 strawberries
- Optional: add mint/basil or kiwi slices
- Combine 310 Kiwi Strawberry Lemonade, coconut water, and fresh lemon juice in a shaker cup. Shake until well combined.
- Muddle strawberries in a tall glass and add ice.
- Pour lemonade mixture over ice and strawberries. Top with sparkling water.
- Add any desired garnishes, like lemon or lime slices. Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 49
- Carbs: 9g
- Net Carbs: 5g
- Fiber: 4g
- Fat: 0g
- Protein: 1g
What You Need to Make this Recipe
Let's quickly review what you need to prepare this delicious drink! I used 310 Kiwi Strawberry Lemonade, sparkling water, coconut water, fresh lemon juice, strawberries, and ice.
310 Kiwi Strawberry Lemonade
Experience bright, juicy flavors with the new 310 Kiwi Strawberry Lemonade for a refreshing beverage that's free of sugar, artificial flavors, and ingredients! 310 Kiwi Strawberry comes in convenient individual sticks, so you can bring it with you wherever you go for a tasty drink that will satisfy your sweet tooth. 310 Lemonades are a great replacement for sugary drinks and below are some additional impressive qualities they possess...
- Contains alkalizing minerals
- Formulated with apple cider vinegar and green tea extract
- Vegan & keto-friendly
Ready to whip up this recipe? Take a look at some simple ways you can alter this drink for an slightly different but equally scrumptious sip!
- Filtered cold water instead of coconut water to lessen the carbs
- Mixed berries instead of strawberries
- Add 310 Collagen for a boost of protein
- Fresh lime juice instead of lemon
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite shake recipe using 310 Lemonades? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!