How To Make This Tiramisu Cake Shake
When you’re in the mood for something extra indulgent, pull out this recipe and make this amazing Tiramisu Cake Shake. If you love actual Tiramisu, this combines all the creamy, rich and mouthwatering flavors into one convenient, easy-to-mix shake that lets you have this treat whenever you want.
Plus, with low calories and balanced nutrition in every shake, it’s the perfect thing for your clean eating and weight loss goals. Read on to learn how to make this flavor explosion of a cake-in-a-glass!
- 1 scoop 310 Vanilla Cake Shake
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1-2 shots of espresso
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp rum extract
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 321
- Carbs: 29g
- Net Carbs: 20g
- Fiber: 9g
- Fat: 9g
- Protein: 29g
What You Need to Make this Shake
Let’s look at what you need to make this uniquely fancy shake. I used 310 Vanilla Cake Shake, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, frozen banana, plain Greek yogurt, cacao powder, espresso, vanilla extract, and rum extract. In particular, the rum extract is a unique ingredient that really makes this smoothie taste like the actual dessert you would order at a restaurant!
Not to mention, this shake gets a boost from shots of espresso, making it a great morning indulgence, or after-dinner drink. Plus, the frozen banana mixed with the Greek yogurt really gives it a creamy, thick consistency that makes it ultra-craveworthy!
310 All-In-One Vanilla Cake
With notes of buttery cake, aromatic vanilla, and the sweetness of indulgent icing, this yummy cake flavor will surely become a new favorite. Plus, it’s packed with superfood nutrition that’s perfect for your clean eating and healthy lifestyle goals.
Like all other 310 All-In-One Shakes, 310 Vanilla Cake Shake…
- Includes 15g protein, 5g fiber, and only 2g net carbs
- Contains 26 vitamins & minerals to supplement a healthy diet
- Contains abundant superfoods, digestive enzymes, probiotics, & adaptogens
- Are just 110 calories per serving
- Are sugar, dairy, gluten, soy, and GMO-free
Want to change up this recipe to use up different ingredients, try a new flavor, or meet dietary needs? You can alter this shake in different ways and it will still taste simply delicious.
Here are some additional variations you can try…
- Add frozen berries or peaches for a fruity burst of flavor
- Add oats for a denser shake
- Use 310 Chocolate for more intense cocoa flavor
- Add chia or hemp seeds for more healthy fats and crunch
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!