How to Make this Triple Chocolate Cookies 'n Cream Protein Shake
Reimagine the classic cookies and cream shake with this indulgent Triple Chocolate Cookies 'n Cream Protein Shake, including a sumptuous double dose of cocoa goodness, and NEW 310 All-In-One Cookies 'n Cream.
This shake rivals the taste of unhealthy sugary desserts you crave while fueling your body with 37g of protein from 310 Shake and 310 Collagen to keep you full and satisfied.
The best part: you can prepare this recipe in just minutes to fit any busy schedule, and keep your healthy diet plan on track.
- 1 scoop 310 All-In-One Cookies 'n Cream
- 1 scoop 310 Collagen
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 374
- Carbs: 30g
- Net Carbs: 19g
- Fiber: 11g
- Fat: 14g
- Protein: 37g
What You Need to Make this Shake
Let's quickly review the ingredients needed for this recipe. I used 310 All-In-One Cookies 'n Cream, 310 Collagen, unsweetened almond milk, frozen banana, plain Greek yogurt, cacao powder, cacao nibs, and ice.
310 Organic Cookies 'n Cream
I've been obsessed with 310 All-In-One Cookies 'n Cream because it truly captures the perfect combination of vanilla bean with notes of crumbly, rich chocolate cookies!
And in this shake, that classic cookies n' cream flavor blends lusciously well into a double dose of super-rich and indulgent, blissful chocolate.
This unique shake is sugar-free and can be used in oatmeal, energy balls, healthy baked goods, and more for a boost of nutrition in any meal. It's formulated with premium ingredients and even has a blend of superfoods included!
See below for why I'm such a major advocate for 310 All-In-One Shakes:
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, help avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Digestive enzymes for proper nutrient absorption
- A blend of plant-based superfoods including a fiber-blend
- Even creamier texture and more mouthwatering taste
- An exciting array of flavors, good enough to be dessert
- Adaptogen blend featuring key mushrooms & herbs for mind & body wellness
Feel free to add or swap out any ingredient to suit your personal taste preferences! I typically use whatever I have available in my pantry and below are some variations I've enjoyed previously too...
- Coconut yogurt instead of Greek yogurt for a dairy-free version
- Add cashew butter for more cookie-like flavor
- Oat milk instead of almond milk
- Frozen cauliflower rice instead of banana
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite shake recipe using 310 Organic Cookies & Cream? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!