How to Make This White Peppermint Mocha Shake
Do you get excited about the many different types of “holiday drinks” that come out towards the end of the year? Me too! But, my excitement dims when I realize just how many calories each of those magical treats is packing.
So, what to do instead? Make your own version that tastes delightful and also contains wholesome, nutritious ingredients in every sip.
This White Peppermint Mocha Shake featuring our brand-new limited edition flavor, 310 All-In-One Peppermint Swirl, is reminiscent of your favorite holiday beverage at a local coffee shop. We’ve taken all of the refreshing, indulgent flavors and turned them into a protein-packed smoothie.
Read on to learn how to make this invigorating shake that can be enjoyed as a meal replacement or healthy dessert…
- 1 scoop 310 All-In-One Peppermint Swirl
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1-2 shots of espresso
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 228 calories
- 19g carbs
- 6g net carbs
- 13g fiber
- 8g fat
- 20g protein
What You Need to Make This Shake
Let’s look at the ingredients you need to make this super-delicious peppermint-y shake. I used 310 All-In-One Peppermint Swirl, unsweetened almond milk, frozen cauliflower rice, cooled espresso, chia seeds, vanilla extract, and peppermint extract.
For just 228 calories per serving, this shake is filled to the brim with fiber, protein, and healthy fats to satisfy your appetite, calm your cravings, and energize you in mind and body – while tasting like a luscious holiday treat.
NEW 310 All-In-One Peppermint Swirl
Experience the taste of the holiday season in all your shakes and baked goods! We bring you a very special holiday flavor so you can relish in refreshing peppermint swirled with creamy vanilla, that goes so well in many different recipes.
This exciting flavor tastes like a peppermint stick swirled into smooth and aromatic vanilla bean. It’s super scrumptious in smoothies, and also to “healthify” your holiday cookies and other treats. You can even add it into yogurt, oatmeal, your morning coffee and more. This is the flavor that will bring back the magic of the holiday season at any time of year, so stock up now!
Like all other 310 All-In-One Shakes, 310 Peppermint Swirl contains…
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, help avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Digestive enzymes for proper nutrient absorption
- A blend of plant-based superfoods including a fiber-blend
- Even creamier texture and more mouthwatering taste
- An exciting array of flavors, good enough to be dessert
- Adaptogen blend featuring key mushrooms & herbs for mind & body wellness
Want to switch up the ingredients in this recipe to use up items that you have in your refrigerator or cabinet? You can alter this shake in different ways, and still get memorable taste.
Here are some variations I think would taste extremely yummy, or feel free to create your own…
- Add cacao powder or use 310 Chocolate Bliss for chocolate flavor
- Add in frozen spinach for some added greens
- Heat up almond milk and remove frozen cauliflower rice for a hot version
- Add 1 tablespoon of MCT oil for a silky-smooth, richer texture and brain-boosting healthy fats
How to Make This Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite shake recipe using 310 All-In-One Peppermint Swirl? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
In This Recipe
310 Peppermint Swirl Shake
Indulge in an insanely delicious, complete superfood meal, providing well-balanced nutrition and targeted ingredients for total immune, digestive, and full-body health. View Shake »