How to Make this Cookies 'n Cream Dream Shake
310 Shakes and a healthy lifestyle go together like cookies and cream, and with this yummy shake recipe, you'll see why you don't need to give up your favorite flavor pairings to reach your goals! Satisfy your sweet tooth using nutritious foods that will keep you full for hours, while indulging in the iconic taste of cookies and cream.
Packed with protein and fiber, this shake offers an impressive 25g of protein and 10g of dietary fiber. There's even hidden veggies in the recipe to help make it an even more nutrient-packed breakfast, snack, meal, or post-workout smoothie!
You're only a few ingredients and five(ish) minutes away from crushing your cravings, so keep reading to learn how to make this can't-miss healthy sweet treat!
- 1 scoop 310 All-In-One Cookies 'n Cream
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 353 calories
- 26g carbs
- 16g net carbs
- 10g fiber
- 14g fat
- 25g protein
What You Need to Make this Shake
Let’s first quickly review the ingredients! Starting off with the protein, I used a scoop of 310 All-In-One Cookies 'n Cream for the main flavor. I then added cashew milk (unsweetened is best), cauliflower rice, plain yogurt, cashew butter, cacao nibs, vanilla extract, and ice.
310 Cookies 'n Cream
The key ingredient featured here is 310 Cookies 'n Cream! This meal replacement shake transforms an all-time favorite flavor into a powerful punch of nutrition that you can use daily!
Not only does this flavor work well for customizable shakes, but you can also use it to make other treats like protein-packed pancakes and healthier baked goods like cookies, muffins, and more – to help you stay on track with your goals.
Like all other 310 All-In-One Shakes, 310 Cookies 'n Cream offers...
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, help avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Digestive enzymes for proper nutrient absorption
- A blend of plant-based superfoods including a fiber-blend
- Even creamier texture and more mouthwatering taste
- An exciting array of flavors, good enough to be dessert
- Adaptogen blend featuring key mushrooms & herbs for mind & body wellness
As you can tell from the title, the original recipe mimics a true cookies and cream shake, but you can always put your own spin on this classic flavor! After all, there's no right or wrong way to create a shake. Below are a few different variations I've tried and absolutely adored to help spark some inspo...
- Frozen banana instead of frozen cauliflower rice
- Swap out cashew butter for peanut butter or 310 PB Powder
- Add cacao powder for more chocolate flavor
- Add coconut flakes for more texture
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite shake recipe using 310 Cookies 'n Cream? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!