How to Make this Horchata Upside Down Shake
Get ready to excite your taste buds and nourish your body with this refreshing, creamy, and fruity smoothie. This delicious, nutritious drink features the vanilla and cinnamon flavors of our 310 All-In-One Horchata Shake.
Combined together, the spicy and the fruity create a taste explosion that's sensational. It's definitely my new favorite afternoon pick-me-up recipe! And I love how the cinnamon and fruity flavors create an enticing mix that's craveable all year.
Plus, it's packed with 18g of protein, a ton of healthy fats from the avocado, and essential vitamins and minerals from the fruit.
If the flavor combo of horchata, pineapple, coconut, and creamy avocado all wrapped up in an icy cold, refreshing shake sounds delicious to you, give this recipe a try!
- 1 scoop 310 All-In-One Horchata
- 1/4 small banana (frozen)
- 1/2 cup pineapple (frozen)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Pour in your favorite 310 Shaker and enjoy.
- 352 calories
- 30g carbs
- 15g net carbs
- 18g protein
- 22g fat
What You Need to Make this Shake
To blend up this smooth and fruity shake, you need 310 Horchata All-In-One Shake, a banana, pineapple, avocado, coconut flakes, and unsweetened coconut milk.
With these ingredients, you get mouthwatering taste and also the mix of super-nutrients that will help you power through your day and meet your goals.
Let’s learn a little more about our brand-new 310 All-In-One Horchata Shake flavor...
NEW 310 All-In-One Horchata Shake
Inspired by the classic Mexican Horchata drink, 310 All-In-One Horchata Shake has a sweet and creamy flavor with notes of vanilla bean and cinnamon. This unique flavor is a great way to spice up any shake recipe. It tastes amazing while packing extra nutrition to help you power through your day!
In addition, all 310 All-In-One Shakes offer the following:
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, help avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Digestive enzymes for proper nutrient absorption
- A blend of plant-based superfoods including a fiber-blend
- Even creamier texture and more mouthwatering taste
- An exciting array of flavors, good enough to be dessert
- Adaptogen blend featuring key mushrooms & herbs for mind & body wellness
As with all of the 310 recipes that I offer, you can always change it up to make it just the way you like it. It’s nice to have a variety of ways to make a recipe, based on the ingredients you have on hand. And it helps to keep things interesting!
- Try a different flavor of 310 All-In-One Shake
- Add a handful of frozen spinach for hidden greens
- Swap coconut milk for almond or dairy instead
- Add vanilla extract or cinnamon for extra spiced flavor
- Use half banana, half frozen cauliflower rice
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
Loving our 310 All-In-One Horchata Shake? Let us know your go-to shake recipe with this flavor in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!