How to Make this Tropical Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
It might still be winter, but if you're in the mood for tropical taste, you can bring island-like flavor to your blender, any time you want with this Tropical Strawberry Smoothie. Filled with fresh fruit including strawberries, mango and pineapple, it's a fruity explosion of deliciousness that's also packed with immune-supporting antioxidants.
This shake also features New 310 Strawberry All-In-One Shake, for an extra burst of juicy-sweet, freshly-picked strawberry flavor and wholesome superfood nutrition that's suitable as a healthy meal, snack, or afternoon treat.
Read on to learn how to make this vibrant tropical smoothie!
- 1 scoop 310 Strawberry Shake
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- ¼ cup freshly-squeezed orange juice
- ¼ cup frozen mango
- ¼ cup frozen pineapple
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup water or 1/2 cup ice and 1/2 cup water
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 246 calories
- 37g carbs
- 26g net carbs
- 5g fat
- 18g protein
What You Will Need to Make This Shake
This delicious smoothie is quick and easy to make with just seven ingredients. All you need is 310 Strawberry Shake, strawberries, freshly-squeezed orange juice, frozen mango, frozen pineapple, chia seeds, and water. The fresh orange juice makes a huge difference in flavor and is definitely worth the extra step! Of course, you can also buy freshly-pressed orange juice for convenience.
NEW 310 All-In-One Strawberry Shake
Our most requested shake flavor is back! All-In-One Strawberry Shake brings irresistible juicy sweetness that's extremely versatile and livens up just about any recipe. In this smoothie, it combines perfectly with the bold tanginess of the citrus and tropical fruits, adding a creamy sweetness to the mix.
Strawberry Shake is free from dairy, soy, gluten, nuts and GMOs, along with being keto-friendly and low-carb. It also offers an "all-in-one" nutritional solution for a healthy meal on-the-go that can help you stay in line with your goals while being completely indulgent to satisfy cravings!
Here are more standout qualities of All-In-One Strawberry (as well as all 310 All-In-One Shakes):
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, help avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Digestive enzymes for proper nutrient absorption
- A blend of 25+ plant-based superfoods including a fiber-blend
- Even creamier texture and more mouthwatering taste
- An exciting array of flavors, good enough to be dessert
- Adaptogen blend featuring key mushrooms and herbs for mind and body balance + stress help
Like with all recipes, feel free to customize this smoothie to suit your own personal taste and dietary preferences! I’ve made this drink several times and really love to switch it up depending on my mood or what ingredients I have available.
Check out some additional ingredients that pair well with this recipe, below!
- Different type of berry or kiwi in place of strawberries
- Coconut water instead of orange juice to tone down the tartness
- Hemp or flax seeds instead of chia seeds
- Milk or nut milk for a creamier taste and texture
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite shake recipe using 310 Strawberry? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!