How to Make This Snickerdoodle Cookie Shake
The holiday season calls for extra special treats that taste irresistible and bring pure joy with every sip. That's exactly what you'll find in this Snickerdoodle Cookie Shake recipe.
This shake uses wholesome ingredients and includes all the flavors of freshly-baked snickerdoodle cookies: sweet sugar, swirls of cinnamon, and indulgent buttery-vanilla goodness in the form of a rich and creamy smoothie.
Total Time: 6 minutes
Servings: 1 smoothie
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp cashew butter (or alternative nut butter)
- 1 cup cashew milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 vanilla bean *paste*
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 2 dates
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop snickerdoodle meal replacement
- Pinch of sea salt
- Toppings: caramel cookie of your choice & date syrup drizzle
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle date syrup on the inside of the glass. Pour in your smoothie and top with a wafer caramel cookie and toasted oats.
What You Need to Make This Smoothie
While it may seem like some different ingredients that you don’t usually shop for, you can always make adjustments based on your needs and preferences. But if you’re an adventurous eater, branch out and try the new foods! You may come to find they’re some of your favorites in smoothies!
For this recipe you’ll need bananas, cashew butter or any nut butter, cashew milk or any type of milk, vanilla bean paste, rolled oats, dates, cinnamon, 310 Snickerdoodle Shake, sea salt, a caramel cookie of your choice, and date or another syrup for lining the cup.
Limited Edition 310 All-In-One Snickerdoodle Shake
310 Snickerdoodle Shake is formulated without sugar, artificial flavors or additives but has indulgent dessert taste. It's also vegan, keto, and paleo-friendly to cater to a variety of different lifestyles. Not only is it super creamy and delicious, all 310 All-In-One Shakes contain…
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, help avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Digestive enzymes for proper nutrient absorption
- A blend of plant-based superfoods including a fiber-blend
- Even creamier texture and more mouthwatering taste
- An exciting array of flavors, good enough to be dessert
- Adaptogen blend featuring key mushrooms & herbs for mind & body wellness
This drink is incredible the way it is, but there are endless ways you can change it to cater to your own preferences. Here are a few!
- Almond, oat or coconut milk instead of cashew
- 1/2 scoop 310 Chocolate Bliss & 1/2 scoop 310 Snickerdoodle for some cocoa flavor
- Hemp or chia seeds for added crunch
- Frozen cauliflower instead of banana for less carbs
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!