- Delicious weight loss shakes for slimming down and toning up*
- 15g of TriPlex™ Protein for enhanced fullness, metabolism support, lean muscle, and gut health
- 0g sugar, with plant-based sweeteners to satisfy those sweet cravings
- 26 essential vitamins & minerals to support balanced energy levels and vitality
- Superfood blend to support gut health, strong immune defenses, and mind & body balance
What Makes It An "All-In-One" Shake?
Tri-Plex Protein Blend™
Fiber & Superfood Blend
Vitamins & Minerals Blend
Community Of Support. Stories of Success!
Heather A. Fought Through Her Weight Loss Plateau & Has More Energy Than Ever!†
"310 helped me streamline my meals so I can focus on other things, without any worries! When I started my journey with 310, I was 188lbs, now I only weigh 162… Actually dipping under my goal weight of 165!"
Felicia S. Reignited Her Health Goals & Dropped 6 Sizes!†
“As far as clothes go, I’ve nearly cut my waistline in half! Going from a size 14, all the way down to a size 8…
The other day I turned 30 and I can confidently say, this is the best I’ve ever felt… 310 will always be my success story!”
Hear From Our Satisfied 310 Community Members
The proof is in the results!† The shakes taste delicious, take under 60 seconds to prepare, and offer a way to eat healthy, low-calorie meals that help slim, strengthen, & fortify your health!
We become what we eat, so why not eat well? Whether you’re looking to lose weight or just looking to improve your health, you can be confident you’re getting quality nutrition:
Good For You, But Does It Taste Good?
Make Shakes, Acai Bowls, & More.
TRY 310 RISK-FREE
310 Banana Cream Pie Shake ReviewsResults may vary depending, in part, on starting point, motivation, and commitment.*
- JFJanet F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars23 hours agoNew Flavor
This shake tastes amazing
- RMRita M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoMy New Favorite
I love anything with bananas! A tropical delight using coconut milk, frozen bananas & a touch of coconut flakes!
- RHRyan H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoIt's Banana's!
Good smooth flavor that went well with both chocolate and vanilla almond milk. I already use a half a frozen banana in mine so it just enhanced the flavor. Add alittle peanut butter and its perfection.
- DNDon N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoBanana cream pie
Good flavor! Been mixing it with chocolate
- KMKim M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoTaste great
Taste exactly like you think it should!