How to Make This Birthday Cake Shake Recipe
Every day calls for a celebration! This Birthday Cake Shake combines the sumptuous flavors of rich, indulgent vanilla cake and sweet and silky chocolate icing - all in one healthy, fueling superfood meal. It doesn't have to be your birthday to celebrate yourself - and now you can enjoy cake any time you want!
Blend up this recipe in minutes using new 310 Vanilla Cake and Chocolate Icing Shakes, to crush cravings and satisfy your sweet tooth in the healthiest way, while staying on the fast track to your goals!
Let’s get to blending!
- 1/2 scoop 310 Vanilla Cake Shake
- 1/2 scoop 310 Chocolate Icing Shake
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp butter extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 tbsp coconut whipped cream
- dash of colored sprinkles
Combine all the ingredients except the last two in a blender and blend until completely smooth. Top with the coconut whipped cream and sprinkles, add a straw and enjoy!
- 370 calories
- 39g carbs
- 30g net carbs
- 9g fiber
- 13g fat
- 20g protein
What You Need to Make this Shake
This cake shake has a few extra ingredients than our typical shake recipes, but its what gives it such celebratory flavor. To make it you need 310 Vanilla Cake Shake, 310 Chocolate Icing Shake, unsweetened almond milk, frozen banana, plain Greek yogurt, butter extract, vanilla extract, cocoa powder and ice - and then it can be topped with whipped cream and sprinkles or whatever you desire!
310 Vanilla Cake and Chocolate Icing Shakes
Enjoy cake completely guilt-free with our latest limited edition shake flavors that offer all of the benefits of 310 All-In-One Shakes, while tasting like a dessert favorite.
While Vanilla Cake Shake pairs perfectly well with Chocolate Icing Shake in this recipe, they are both also extremely versatile flavors that can be used to make all different types of shake and dessert creations.
Plus, like all other 310 All-In-One Shakes, 310 Vanilla Cake and Chocolate Icing Shakes…
- Offer 15g protein, 5g fiber, and only 2g net carbs
- Offer 26 vitamins & minerals to supplement a healthy diet
- Contain abundant superfoods, digestive enzymes, probiotics, & adaptogens
- Are just 110 calories per serving
- Are sugar, dairy, gluten, soy, and GMO-free
Ways to “Shake Up” this Recipe
Switch up the celebration as you see fit with different ways that you can make this recipe based on the day and the craving:
- Another type of milk such as cashew or coconut
- Frozen cauliflower rice instead of banana for less carbs
- Add your own toppings such as chopped fruit, coconut flakes and cocoa powder
- Add in a frozen fruit of your choice to give your cake more juicy-fruity flavor!
How to Make this Shake
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!