Swap the sugary, artificial, high-calorie cookies for these healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies instead! Not only is this recipe filled with nutritious ingredients, including 310 Shake, peanut butter, and almond flour, they're also chocolaty delicious!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
I am much more of a baker in the fall and winter because it makes the house extra-cozy and fills the air with a sweet smell. Who needs candles when you can just bake cookies? (Nutritious cookies of course!). These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies will surely please all your senses, plus they're quick and easy to make! Packed with chocolate nutty flavor, you can enjoy a healthy sweet treat whenever your heart desires whether it be for breakfast, dessert, or an energizing snack. This recipe makes around 15 cookies, so you can easily share with your friends and family!
I am obsessed with these cookies because just one serving has 5g of protein and 6g of heart healthy fats. By swapping out just a few ingredients and using whole food ingredients like peanut butter and 310 Organic Chocolate, you’re able to achieve a flavorful cookie that is loaded with powerful nutrients to support your body.
What You Need to Make These Cookies
You just need a few simple ingredients for this recipe: 310 Organic Chocolate, almond flour, 310 Peanut Butter Powder, peanut butter, sugar-free maple syrup (I use Lakanto maple syrup), vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt. That’s it!
310 Organic Chocolate
If you couldn’t tell from the recent recipes, I’ve been super into baking with 310 Organic Chocolate (along with 310 Shakes in general)! They work beautifully in baked recipes and maintain their rich flavors without any added sugars. Made with clean ingredients, 310 Organic Chocolate benefits your health in a multitude of ways while satisfying your sweet tooth in a sugar-free way. It’s also vegan, keto, and paleo-friendly to supplement a variety of lifestyles!
There are several other reasons why I always reach for 310 Shakes, but here are a few of the top qualities!
- 15g of plant-based proteins from pumpkin, brown rice, and pea
- 5g of dietary fiber per serving
- Comes in a wide range of flavors including Vanilla, Salted Caramel, Pumpkin Spice, and Unflavored
- Free from sugar, gluten, soy, dairy, and GMOs
Ways to “Shake Up” this Recipe
Don’t be afraid to add your own personal touch to these cookies! Like with our other recipes, you can always add or swap out ingredients to suit your taste buds. For some inspiration, check out a few of my favorite alternatives!
- 310 Organic Vanilla instead of Chocolate
- Add chocolate chips or nuts for texture
- Swap out PB Powder for cacao powder for extra cocoa flavor
- Almond or cashew butter instead of peanut butter
If you’re like me and get bored of eating the same things regularly, you can even add chocolate chips or nuts to half the batter and omit them in the other half for variety!
For the full recipe and instructions, see below!
- 1/2 cup 310 Organic Chocolate
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup 310 Peanut Butter Powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup lakanto maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, natural sugar-free maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- In another smaller bowl, combine 310 Organic Chocolate, almond flour, 310 Peanut Butter Powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well then pour into the larger bowl.
- Scoop batter out of bowl about 1-2 tbsp at a time, roll into a ball, and place on baking tray. Slightly flatten out the batter with your palm and repeat process until batter is gone.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 Cookie (recipe makes about 15 cookies)
- 86 calories
- 5g carbs
- 2g net carbs
- 3g fiber
- 6g fat
- 5g protein
What's your favorite recipe using 310 Organic Chocolate? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!