We're taking the classic pumpkin spice flavor to the next level with this Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Shake recipe! Not only does this smoothie taste absolutely delicious, but it's filled with nutritious, wholesome ingredients for a healthy fall treat!
Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Shake Recipe
After making so many pumpkin spice recipes, I wanted to add a little extra creativity and incorporate more flavor to come up with the tastiest fall shake! This Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Shake is the perfect combination of rich cocoa flavor and pumpkin spice for the ultimate breakfast, snack, or dessert. It’s true, chocolate flavor really does make everything better!
Aside from amazing flavor, this shake offers impressive nutrition! With 23g of protein and 13g of fiber, you'll be providing your body with the fuel it needs to function optimally, while staying satiated. You can make this shake in just a matter of minutes and take it with you on-the-go for a quick and delicious meal that will satisfy your cravings! Keep reading for how you can make this shake at home…
What You Need to Make this Shake
The ingredients you need for this shake are 310 Organic Pumpkin Spice, 310 Organic Chocolate, pumpkin puree, frozen cauliflower rice, unsweetened almond milk, almond butter, vanilla, and ice. If you don’t have some of the ingredients, I’ll go over some alternatives that work well in the recipe later!
For an indulgent flavor combination that is absolutely irresistible, I use half a scoop of 310 Organic Pumpkin Spice and 310 Organic Chocolate. The subtle warm spices complement the cocoa flavors extremely well and will make you feel super-cozy for the season. Fall beverages can often be loaded with added sugars and artificial flavorings, but 310 Shakes are naturally flavored and sweetened with Stevia and monk fruit, for phenomenal taste made with quality ingredients.
Below are just a few awesome reasons why my pantry is always fully stocked with 310 Shakes!
- Vegan, keto, and paleo-friendly
- Free from sugar, soy, dairy, gluten, and GMOs
- Packed with plant-based proteins and dietary fiber
- Blend of organic superfoods including kale, spinach, broccoli, ginger, turmeric, and more
Ways to “Shake Up” this Recipe
As mentioned previously, you can easily substitute or swap out ingredients in this shake depending on what you have readily available! This is where you can have fun and experiment with different flavors and textures, and adjust the recipe to your liking. To help spark some inspiration, check out these alternative ingredients that also taste fantastic in this shake!
- Omit 310 Organic Chocolate and use cacao powder and a full scoop of 310 Organic Pumpkin Spice
- Omit 310 Organic Pumpkin Spice and use a full scoop of 310 Organic Chocolate with more pumpkin puree
- Frozen banana instead of cauliflower rice
- Coconut milk or cashew milk in place of almond milk
- Add your favorite fall spices: cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, etc.
- Use MCT oil or chia, hemp, or flax seeds instead of almond butter
How to Make this Shake
Easily whip up this shake by adding all your ingredients into a blender and gradually blending from a medium to a high setting until everything is completely smooth. Serve your shake in your favorite glass or shaker cup and sip away!
- 1/2 scoop Organic Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 scoop Organic Chocolate
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 350 calories
- 26g carbs
- 13g net carbs
- 13g fiber
- 17g fat
- 23g protein
What's your favorite shake recipe using 310 Organic Pumpkin Spice? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!