How to Make this Classic Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake
Chocolate and peanut butter is a beloved flavor combo that’s simply irresistible, and you can enjoy this indulgent duo in a healthy way with this Classic Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake! It’s made with only six ingredients and is balanced in both taste and nutrition. This delicious shake has plant-based proteins from a variety of whole foods including 310 Shake and peanut butter for an ideal snack, breakfast, or pre-or-post workout drink that will keep you full and satisfied.
- 1 scoop 310 Organic Chocolate
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp 310 Peanut Butter Powder
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 310 calories
- 37g carbs
- 28g net carbs
- 9g fiber
- 9g fat
- 19g protein
What You Need to Make this Shake
As mentioned, you only need six ingredients to recreate this recipe: 310 Organic Chocolate, unsweetened almond milk, frozen banana, peanut butter, 310 Peanut Butter Powder, and ice.
310 Organic Chocolate
For a satisfying and rich cocoa flavor, I use a scoop of the tried-and-true 310 Organic Chocolate. This tasty meal replacement shake is my go-to for creating an irresistible chocolaty base in an added sugar-free way that pairs well with a variety of different ingredients and flavors, like peanut butter! It’s also balanced with nutrients to help promote satiety, while adding a creamy, velvety texture to any smoothie.
I could go on about all the perks of 310 Organic Chocolate, but here are just a few reasons why it’s such a hit in my household!
- Formulated with quality vegan and organic ingredients
- Sweetened solely with Stevia and monk fruit
- 15g of plant-based proteins
- Can use in oatmeal, chia seed puddings, energy balls, healthy baked goods, & more
How to Make this Shake
Combine all your ingredients into a blender and gradually blend on a medium-to-high setting until everything is smooth and creamy. Once you reach a thick and milkshake-like consistency with no clumps remaining, serve your drink in a glass or shaker cup and enjoy your scrumptious healthy treat!
There are infinite ways you can make this shake and below are some of my top recommendations for how you can tweak the recipe to adjust it to your liking!
- Cashew milk or coconut instead of almond milk
- Low-carb version: Use frozen cauliflower rice instead of banana
- Add cacao nibs for chocolate chip crunch
- Add cacao powder for more chocolate flavor
- Add 310 Collagen for boost of protein
Looking for More Recipes?
Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
What are your favorite recipes using 310 Organic Chocolate?! Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
In This Recipe
310 Chocolate Bliss Shake
Indulge in an insanely delicious, complete superfood meal, providing well-balanced nutrition and targeted ingredients for total immune, digestive, and full-body health. View Shake »