How to Make this Kiwi Pineapple Smoothie
Get ready for immense fruity flavor with this Kiwi Pineapple Smoothie that's both sweet and tangy! It's ultra-refreshing and will help keep you cool while providing powerful vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants to support overall wellness. It even has plant-based proteins from 310 Shake to keep you satiated for the ultimate breakfast, snack, or pre-or-post workout drink!
- 1/2 scoop 310 Organic Vanilla
- 1/2 scoop 310 Organic Unflavored
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut water
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 frozen avocado
- 1 kiwi
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 338
- Carbs: 38g
- Net Carbs: 23g
- Fiber: 15g
- Fat: 14g
- Protein: 20g
What You Need to Make this Smoothie
If you follow these recipes, you know I love pairing 310 Organic Vanilla with Unflavored! The half scoop of vanilla adds the perfect amount of sweetness to complement the fruity flavors while allowing the tartness to shine through.
I am a massive advocate for 310 Shakes because they can to cater to different lifestyles, including vegan, keto, and paleo guidelines. They're sweetened solely with Stevia and are formulated with quality organic ingredients. Just one scoop offers a plethora of nutrition. See below for some other outstanding qualities!
- Blend of pumpkin, brown rice, and pea to provide 15g of plant-based proteins
- 5g of dietary fiber per serving
- Free of sugar, soy, dairy, gluten, nuts, and GMOs
- Contains a blend of superfoods (beet, turmeric, ginger, kale, and more!)
Here are some other ingredients you can use if you're missing some items!
- 1/2 scoop 310 Organic Toasted Coconut instead of Vanilla
- Coconut milk instead of coconut water
- Frozen cauliflower rice instead of frozen avocado
- Add 310 Collagen for boost of protein
- Add spinach or kale for leafy greens
How to Make this Recipe
Are you ready to make this smoothie? Scroll back up for the recipe card!
Looking for More Recipes?
Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!