How to Make this Low-Carb Key Lime Smoothie
This Low-Carb Key Lime Smoothie packs a punch in juicy, delicious flavor and excellent nutrition, while supporting low-carb guidelines! It's blended with fresh lime juice, Greek yogurt, and 310 Shake to offer a sweet and tangy taste while providing you with essential vitamins and protein to promote overall health. Save this easy-to-make recipe for a quick and tasty breakfast, snack, or healthy dessert!
- 1 scoop 310 Organic Vanilla
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 260 calories
- 27g carbs
- 19g net carbs
- 8g fiber
- 8g fat
- 21g protein
What You Need to Make this Shake
The ingredients you need to make this shake are 310 Organic Vanilla, unsweetened almond milk, frozen cauliflower rice, frozen pineapple, plain Greek yogurt, spinach, lime juice, and ice!
310 Organic Vanilla
I use a scoop of 310 Organic Vanilla to achieve the perfect "key-lime pie" flavor! Sweetened with Stevia and monk fruit, 310 Organic Vanilla incorporates a creamy dessert-like vanilla bean flavor without any added sugars or artificial ingredients.
It's also an easy way to increase your daily protein intake with 15g of plant-based proteins per serving! That's not all, check out these additional impressive qualities of 310 Shakes...
- Formulated with top-quality vegan and organic ingredients
- Free from sugar, soy, dairy, gluten, nuts, and GMOs
- 5g of dietary fiber per serving
- Contains a blend of superfoods including beet, ginger, turmeric, broccoli, and more
If you're missing ingredients, check to see if you have any of the following ingredients that also work well in this recipe!
- Organic Unflavored instead of Vanilla
- Coconut milk instead of almond
- Frozen banana instead of cauliflower rice
- Kale instead of spinach
- Vegan version: coconut yogurt instead of Greek yogurt
How to Make this Recipe
To make this recipe, simply combine all the ingredients into a blender and blend until completely smooth, which takes around 30-40 seconds.
Tip: Blend the almond milk with spinach first to create a smooth puree to ensure there are no leafy bits remaining.
Once you achieve a creamy texture, pour your finished drink into a glass or cup and enjoy!
Looking for More Recipes?
Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
What are your favorite recipes using 310 Organic Vanilla?! Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
In This Recipe
310 Organic Vanilla Shake
100% vegan organic creamy Meal Replacement Shake with 15 grams of plant-based protein along with essential superfoods and nutrients to support your weight-loss goals and journey to a healthy lifestyle. View Shake »