How to Make this Low-Carb Pink Berry Blast
Excite your taste buds with this yummy Low-Carb Pink Berry Blast for a burst of fruity flavor that will keep you aligned with your low-carb lifestyle! This dairy and gluten-free recipe takes just minutes to prepare and offers a plethora of nutrition from 310 Shake, raspberries, pineapple, and more. It has18g of plant-based proteins and 10g of dietary fiber to keep you full for hours!
See below for the full recipe...
- 1 scoop 310 Organic Unflavored
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/4 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 220 calories
- 20g carbs
- 10g net carbs
- 10g fiber
- 8g fat
- 18g protein
What You Need to Make this Recipe
This recipe is packed with whole foods! All you need is 310 Organic Unflavored, unsweetened coconut milk, raspberries, frozen pineapple, frozen cauliflower rice, hemp seeds, and ice!
310 Organic Unflavored
Add immense nutrition while allowing the natural sweetness of the ingredients to shine through with 310 Organic Unflavored! This versatile meal replacement shake is my favorite way to incorporate 15g of plant-based proteins into my smoothies to help easily increase my daily protein intake. Because it's completely flavorless, this is great to use in both sweet and savory dishes! That's not all...here are some additional impressive qualities of 310 Shake.
- Free of sugar, dairy, gluten, nuts, and GMOs
- Vegan, keto, and paleo-friendly
- 5g of dietary fiber per serving
- Contains a blend of organic superfoods including ginger, beet, turmeric, and more
These recipes form from whatever I have available in my pantry, so I rarely make the same smoothie twice! Here are some alternative ingredients I've tried previously and loved as well.
- Organic Vanilla instead of Unflavored
- Strawberries instead of raspberries
- Coconut water instead of coconut milk
- Mango or peach instead of pineapple
- Frozen banana instead of cauliflower rice
- Chia seeds or avocado instead of hemp seeds
How to Make this Recipe
Ready to give this drink a try? Scroll back up for the recipe card!
Looking for More Recipes?
Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
What are your favorite recipes using 310 Organic Unflavored?! Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
In This Recipe
310 Unflavored Shake - Original
100% vegan organic creamy Meal Replacement Shake with 15 grams of plant-based protein along with essential superfoods and nutrients to support your weight-loss goals and journey to a healthy lifestyle. View Shake »