Protein Ball Recipe
Four ingredients and ten minutes is all you need to make a healthy, tasty, and crowd-pleasing snack! These 310 Protein Balls require zero baking and are the perfect finger food for a quick appetizer or dessert.
And if you have leftovers, just store them in the fridge and enjoy a satisfying breakfast the next day that you can take on-the-go. This recipe is incredibly versatile and there are countless flavor combinations that you can create to suit your taste buds.
What You Need to Make this Recipe
This is a super easy recipe to follow and below are the basic ingredients you will need.
All-In-One 310 Shake
For these protein balls, you can use whichever All-In-One 310 Shake flavor you’d like! From classic Vanilla Creme to mouth-watering Caramel Sundae to traditional Horchata, there are many different options to choose from.
Not to mention they're all formulated without sugar, artificial flavors, or additives. Plus they're even vegan, keto, and paleo-friendly to cater to a variety of different lifestyles. Not only are they super creamy and delicious, but all our 310 All-In-One Shakes contain…
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, help avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Digestive enzymes for proper nutrient absorption
- A blend of plant-based superfoods including a fiber-blend
- Even creamier texture and more mouthwatering taste
- An exciting array of flavors, good enough to be dessert
- Adaptogen blend featuring key mushrooms & herbs for mind & body wellness
I like using rolled oats in no-bake recipes because they help add a chewy texture and are a great way to incorporate complex carbs and beta-glucan, a form of fiber, into your day.
Peanut or almond butter
I always have peanut and almond butters in my pantry, but you can use whichever nut butter you’d like to bind all the ingredients together. Not only do nut butters add immense flavor to these protein balls, they’re also a source of healthy fats and protein.
For a touch of additional sweetness, I add pure maple syrup. If you don’t have maple syrup, honey or any sugar-free alternatives work as well.
How to “Shake Up” this Recipe
There are so many different ways you can make this recipe that it’s a bit overwhelming. So here are some combinations that you can try if you don’t know where to start!
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter: Use Chocolate Bliss and crushed peanuts
- Triple Chocolate Chip: Use Chocolate Bliss, cacao powder, and cacao nibs
- Coconut Chip: Use Vanilla Creme, cacao nibs, and shredded coconut
- Spiced Caramel: Use Caramel Sundae and a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Birthday Cake: Use Vanilla Creme and a dash of vanilla or butter extract
- Horchata: Use Horchata and chopped walnuts or pecans
You can easily make two or three different batches to bring to picnics, potlucks, or any gathering to ensure there’s something for everyone! See the full recipe for these protein balls below…
Serves about 8
- 2 scoops 310 All-In-One Shake (flavor of choice)
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 4 tbsp maple syrup or a sugar-free alternative
- Optional add-ins: cacao nibs, chocolate chips, crushed nuts, shredded coconut, cinnamon, cacao powder, etc.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well until a batter forms.
- Use a tbsp. scoop to scoop out batter and form into protein balls.
- Store in the fridge for an easy grab-n-go snack!
What shake flavor are you going to use for this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
Looking for more healthy recipes? Check out additional delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
In This Recipe
310 Chocolate Bliss Shake
Indulge in an insanely delicious, complete superfood meal, providing well-balanced nutrition and targeted ingredients for total immune, digestive, and full-body health. View Shake »