How to Make this Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake Recipe
Indulge in the classic combination of rich, creamy chocolate, and its partner in crime - peanut butter! This Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Shake is here to satisfy your cravings while offering quality protein from plant-based sources and collagen. With only 7g of net carbs, it's perfect for those of you starting a low-carb or keto lifestyle in the new year.
Easily stay on track with your diet without missing out on your favorite flavors with this recipe that can be made in just minutes! Whether you need a quick breakfast, nourishing snack, or healthy dessert, bookmark this page to make a tasty shake for any occasion.
Read on to learn how to make this yummy, chocolate lovers shake…
- 1 scoop of 310 Organic Chocolate Shake
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp 310 Peanut Butter Powder
- 1 tbsp 310 MCT oil
- 1 scoop 310 Collagen Powder
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 cup ice
- Optional: a few drops of liquid stevia
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 397 calories
- 16g carbs
- 7g net carbs
- 9g fiber
- 21g fat
- 34g protein
What You Need to Make this Shake
This shake starts with an ultra-creamy, indulgent scoop of 310 Organic Chocolate for a rich and filling base... I then added 310 Peanut Butter Powder, 310 MCT Oil (a great natural energy source), our very own Collagen Powder, unsweetened almond milk, ice, and stevia (optional).
310 Organic Chocolate
This indulgent recipe is made possible by 310 Organic Chocolate! This meal replacement shake powder takes everybody’s favorite, rich, and creamy chocolate flavor and adds a powerful-punch of nutrition!
Not only does this flavor work well for customizable shakes, but you can also use it to make other treats like protein-packed pancakes and healthier baked goods like cookies, muffins, and more – to help you stay on track with your goals.
Like all other 310 Shakes, 310 Organic Chocolate…
- Offers 15g protein, 5g fiber, and only 2g net carbs
- Contains all organic, plant-based superfoods
- Is just 110 calories per serving
- Is sugar, dairy, gluten, soy, and GMO-free
310 Unflavored Collagen
Next in this recipe, 310 Collagen adds a nice punch of additional protein, along with more nutrients for your healthy, youthful appearance and strong body.
Adding our collagen powder into your shakes can help give them an even creamier, more indulgent texture – while being odorless and tasteless, so completely undetectable.
Plus, collagen is a protein that your body needs, but you stop making as much as you get older. So replenishing your collagen supply can help support comfortable, mobile joints; youthful skin; strong bones; a healthy gut and digestive tract, and more.
Our collagen also offers these impressive features…
- Made from grass-fed bovine collagen (for premium nutrition)
- Includes type 1 and type 3 collagen (the most abundant types in your body)
- Hydrolyzed for optimal absorption
- Includes hyaluronic acid, resveratrol, and vitamins C, D, E, and B6 for radiant skin and strong immunity
You can make this recipe as is, but check out the following alternative ingredients you can use if you're missing an item or two before making a trip to the store! Below are some things you may currently already have in your pantry that would work great too...
- Coconut oil instead of MCT Oil
- Cacao nibs instead of cacao powder for texture
- Peanut butter instead of MCT oil for stronger PB flavor
- 310 Mocha and a shot of espresso for a kick of caffeine
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite shake recipe using 310 Organic Chocolate? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
In This Recipe
310 Chocolate Bliss Shake
Indulge in an insanely delicious, complete superfood meal, providing well-balanced nutrition and targeted ingredients for total immune, digestive, and full-body health. View Shake »