How to Make this Strawberries & Cream Shake Recipe
Are you missing the juicy, succulent-sweet taste of fresh, ripe strawberries? Though you can still find strawberries in the produce section of your local grocery store, they are at their peak ripeness in the mid-summer months. But with NEW 310 Strawberry All-In-One Shake, you can indulge in the sweet taste of strawberries all year long.
With this Strawberries n' Cream Shake, enjoy the classic taste of bold, fruity strawberry mixed until ultra-smooth with luscious vanilla creme. This recipe is high in healthy fats and low in carbs, with no added sugar, so it's also perfectly keto-friendly, and can assist with your weight loss goals. It can also be altered in various ways to fit your mood which we'll give options for at the bottom of the page.
Read on to learn how to make this indulgent dessert shake…
- 1 scoop 310 Strawberry Shake
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp MCT oil (optional)
- ¼ cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice
- A few drops of liquid stevia (optional)
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 430
- Carbs: 18g
- Net Carbs: 5g
- Fiber: 13g
- Fat: 24g
Want help keeping track of your calories and macros? Check out our keto calculator here.
What You Need to Make this Shake
Let’s take a look at what you need to make this incredibly juicy, yummy strawberry indulgence. The ingredients I used include 310 Strawberry Shake, coconut milk, MCT oil, strawberries, vanilla extract, ice, and a few drops of liquid Stevia, which is optional.
With 430 calories per serving, this shake makes for a well-balanced healthy meal that’s rich in satisfying fats and low in carbs to help you reach your weight loss goals. You can fulfill your sweet tooth in a healthy way with a smoothie that tastes like a treat, but with all “good for you” ingredients.
NEW 310 All-In-One Strawberry Shake
Bring on the juicy sweetness! Strawberry has been our most requested shake flavor and now that it's back, you can take advantage of this fruity explosion of berry deliciousness in all your shake recipes.
Our 310 All-In-One Strawberry Shake is free from dairy, soy, gluten, nuts and GMOs, along with being keto-friendly and low-carb. It also offers an "all-in-one" nutritional solution for a healthy meal on-the-go that can help you stay in line with your goals while being completely indulgent to satisfy cravings!
Here are more standout qualities of 310 All-In-One Strawberry (as well as all 310 All-In-One Shakes):
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, help avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Digestive enzymes for proper nutrient absorption
- A blend of 25+ plant-based superfoods including a fiber-blend
- Even creamier texture and more mouthwatering taste
- An exciting array of flavors, good enough to be dessert
- Adaptogen blend featuring key mushrooms and herbs for mind and body balance + stress help
310 MCT Oil
Next, this shake add-in is a must-try, especially for keto and low-carb diets. Unlike regular coconut oil, MCT Oil is made of shorter chain fatty acids, and is therefore able to be quickly absorbed into the body and utilized right away.
This unique oil helps make ketones in the body, plus supports greater mental concentration and physical energy, along with satiety and weight loss.
You can add this tasteless, odorless oil into your smoothies, coffee, cold recipes such as in sauces or salad dressings, and more!
Want to put a personal spin on this recipe? Although it’s super-yummy the way it is, you can feel free to change it up if you’re missing some of the ingredients, or simply want to create a unique taste. Here are some suggestions for ways that you can switch it up or feel free to create your own…
- Try it with 310 Chocolate instead of Vanilla, for a strawberry-chocolate smoothie
- Replace coconut milk with a different type of non-dairy milk alternative
- Switch up MCT Oil with coconut oil, avocado, or a nut butter, based on what you have on hand
- Add in oats for a denser shake with more carbs
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite shake recipe using 310 Strawberry? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!