- 1 lb shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 3 limes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Tortillas or lettuce for taco cups
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- salt & pepper
- In a bowl, combine the shrimp, juice from 2 of the limes, garlic, chili powder, cumin and half of the olive oil. Mix well and let sit for at least 15 minutes to marinate.
- While shrimp in marinating, combine cabbage, juice from the third lime, remaining olive oil and a dash of salt and pepper in a separate bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Once warm, add the shrimp and cook about 3 minutes each side until cooked through.
- Build the tacos: fill the bottom or your tortilla (or lettuce cup) with cabbage mixture, add the shrimp and top it off with tomato, avocado and cilantro.
Have a favorite taco topping? Let us know in the comments below!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious 310 Nutrition recipes here!