How to Make this Cold Brew Horchata Shake
Give your brain and body a boost of nutrition and energy with this mouthwatering Cold Brew Horchata Shake. It's the ideal quick breakfast or afternoon pick-me-up that will keep you satisfied and focused.
This gluten-free and vegan-friendly recipe is packed with 18g of protein and 15g of healthy fats, and can be prepared in minutes for the ultimate healthy snack on-the-go.
- 1 scoop 310 All-In-One Horchata Shake
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp 310 MCT Oil
- 1/2 cup cold brew (frozen into ice cubes)
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 300
- Carbs: 25g
- Net Carbs: 17g
- Fiber: 8g
- Fat: 15g
- Protein: 18g
What You Need to Make this Shake
The ingredients in this shake are straightforward! You just need 310 All-In-One Horchata, unsweetened almond milk, frozen banana, peanut butter, 310 MCT Oil, cold brew ice cubes, and ice.
310 All-In-One Horchata
The combination of 310 All-In-One Horchata Shake with coffee is absolutely delightful! It sweetens up the coffee without using artificial sweeteners and sugar while adding ample nutrition, including 15g of plant-based proteins and 5g of dietary fiber. This unique shake has a nice spiced flavor and is a must-have, and below are some additional reasons why...
- Balanced all-in-one meal solution
- Free from sugar, soy, dairy, gluten, nuts, and GMOs
- Contains a blend of powerful superfoods
- Offers additional blends for gut health & stress support
- Vegan, keto, and paleo-friendly
Looking for alternative ingredients? See below for other items you can use!
- Almond butter instead of peanut butter
- 1-2 shots of espresso instead of cold brew (add more almond milk to compensate)
- Frozen cauliflower rice instead of frozen banana
- Add 310 Collagen for extra protein
How to Make this Shake
Ready to reenergize? Scroll back up for the recipe card!
Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
What are your favorite recipes using 310 Horchata?! Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!