How to Make this Cold Brew Horchata Shake
Give your brain and body a boost of nutrition and energy with this mouthwatering Cold Brew Horchata Shake! It's the ideal quick breakfast or afternoon pick-me-up that will keep you satisfied and focused. This gluten-free and vegan-friendly recipe is packed with 18g of protein and 15g can be prepared in minutes for the ultimate snack!
- 1 scoop 310 Organic Horchata
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp 310 MCT Oil
- 1/2 cup cold brew (frozen into ice cubes)
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 300
- Carbs: 25g
- Net Carbs: 17g
- Fiber: 8g
- Fat: 15g
- Protein: 18g
What You Need to Make this Shake
310 Organic Horchata
The combination of 310 Organic Horchata with coffee is absolutely delightful! It sweetens up the coffee without using artificial sweeteners and sugar while adding ample nutrition, including 15g of plant-based proteins and 5g of dietary fiber. This unique flavor has a nice spiced flavor and is a must-have, and below are some additional reasons why...
- Formulated with top-notch vegan and organic ingredients
- Free of sugar, soy, dairy, gluten, nuts, and GMOs
- Vegan, keto, and paleo-friendly
- Contains a blend of superfoods (turmeric, beet, kale, and more)
Looking for alternative ingredients? See below for other items you can use!
- Almond butter instead of peanut butter
- 1-2 shots of espresso instead of cold brew (add more almond milk to compensate)
- Frozen cauliflower rice instead of frozen banana
- Add 310 Collagen for extra protein
How to Make this Shake
Ready to re-energize? Scroll back up for the recipe card!
Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
What are your favorite recipes using 310 Organic Horchata?! Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!