How to Make this Ginger Cayenne Lemonade
Hi everyone! I can’t wait to tell you about what just might be my new favorite 310 Lemonade flavor, and the star of the new recipe that I have for you! If you’re in the mood for something slightly spicy, tangy, and thoroughly invigorating for body and mind, then new 310 Ginger Cayenne Lemonade is for you!
In this refreshing new drink recipe, the tastes of citrusy lemon, potent turmeric, spicy ginger, and exciting cayenne come together to give you something ultra-satisfying – that can help kick up your metabolism to support your weight loss goals.
The ingredients in this drink also promote total body balance – helping you get into an alkaline state that’s ideal for slimming down, along with cravings control. And, they can help to boost your energy and benefit your immune and digestive systems in a totally tasty way!
Read on to learn how to make this unique and replenishing lemonade…
- 1 stick 310 Ginger Cayenne Lemonade
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Optional: add fresh grated ginger or dash of cayenne for extra spice
- Combine 310 Ginger Cayenne Lemonade, water, turmeric, and fresh lemon juice in a shaker cup. Shake until well combined.
- Add ice and to a glass and pour lemonade over ice. Add any desired garnishes, like lemon or lime slices. Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 47
- Carbs: 7g
- Net carbs: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Fat: 2g
What You Need to Make this Drink
You don’t need much to make this purifying drink… I used NEW 310 Ginger Cayenne Lemonade, water, freshly-squeezed lemon, turmeric powder, chia seeds, and ice. You can also top it off with fresh grated ginger or a dash of cayenne for an extra kick!
This drink has just the right amount of spice, that really meshes perfectly with the citrusy lemon to create a flavor explosion that’s sure to be a new favorite (and help you feel awesome).
310 Ginger Cayenne Lemonade
This new 310 lemonade flavor is incredibly exciting, cleansing, and uplifting to mind and body all-in-one. If at first you think that the combination of flavors (ginger, cayenne, and lemon), seems a little strange, all I can tell you is trust me! This will become a new flavor that you love and turn to again and again to enliven your days.
310 Ginger Cayenne Lemonade has the perfect amount of heat and spice to support your digestion!
Not only that, but it features the same amazing blend of ingredients that are in all 310 Lemonades – including green tea extract, apple cider vinegar, and electrolyte minerals to help support calorie-burning, cravings control and total body health.
Each packet of 310 Ginger Cayenne Lemonade…
- Has only 5 calories per serving & 2g of carbs
- Is sweetened naturally, with nothing artificial
- Contains alkalizing electrolyte minerals
- Helps crush your sweet tooth without sugar
Want to change up this recipe a bit? I have some suggestions for how you can switch it up and it will still taste totally awesome! Here are some variations that I recommend you try, or feel free to create your own!
- Replace 310 Ginger Cayenne Lemonade with another intriguing lemonade flavor
- Use a different citrus fruit, like orange or grapefruit
- Use ground or grated ginger in place of turmeric
- Replace water with coconut water for a nutty taste
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite recipe using 310 Lemonade? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!