How to Make this Hibiscus Peach Iced Tea
Swap out your regular sweet tea for this fruity and ultra-hydrating Hibiscus Peach Iced Tea! You can also easily double up this recipe and make it the night prior for a tasty refreshment for any occasion, or to enjoy over a few days. You only need a few ingredients to prepare, so let's get started!
- 1 sachet 310 Peach Tea
- 1 sachet 310 Hibiscus Tea
- 16oz hot water
- 1 packet 310 Peach Lemonade
- 16oz cold water
- Optional: peach slices, lemon slices, fresh lemon juice
- Add 310 Peach Tea sachet to 8oz hot water and 310 Hibiscus Tea to the other 8oz hot water. Let steep for 3-5 minutes. Remove tea sachets and let water cool.
- Once tea is cool, combine in a pitcher with 16oz cold water, 310 Peach Lemonade packet, ice, and fruit slices if desired. Mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!
What You Need to Make this Recipe
I used two different 310 Teas for this recipe because I love the pairing of peach and hibiscus! Not to mention, the Hibiscus Tea offers a beautiful crimson color that is so appetizing and appealing. Additionally, 310 Teas are loaded with a blend of antioxidant-packed herbs including green tea, yerba mate, oolong, and more to support optimal digestion and overall health!
310 Peach Lemonade
To sweeten up this drink, 310 Lemonades are the way to go. I opted for the Peach Lemonade to complement the Peach Tea, but you can use any flavor you'd like! With 0g of sugar and no artificial sweeteners, these single-serving sticks are only 10 calories each and can help satisfy your sweet tooth while providing alkalizing minerals to promote total wellness.
This is a basic recipe that you can easily build upon with just a few ingredients for more flavor! See below for how you can transform this drink to suit your personal taste preferences...
- Lemon Hibiscus Tea: Omit Peach Tea and swap out Peach Lemonade for Original Lemonade
- Omit lemonade for regular iced tea
- Add other fruits like berries for more flavor
- Slice in lemons for extra tartness
- Add 310 MCT Oil for a keto tea!
How to Make this Recipe
Can't wait to make this yummy iced tea? See above for the full instructions and don't forget to bookmark this page to revisit the recipe!