How to Make this Lemon Lime Refresher
Get ready for a major burst of flavor with this Lemon Lime Refresher that is packed with vital electrolytes, vitamins, and minerals to recharge your body! This drink is perfect for replenishing lost fluids from exercising, traveling, or just a day in the heat. Not to mention, it's super yummy and quick to prepare!
- 1 packet 310 Lemon Lime Hydrate
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut water
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp chili lime salt
- 3-4 mint leaves
- 1 cup of ice
- Combine 310 Lemon Lime Hydrate, half the coconut water, chili lime salt, and fresh lemon juice in a shaker cup. Shake until well combined.
- Add ice and mint to two glasses and pour mixture over ice. Top with remaining coconut water and any desired garnishes. Stir and enjoy!
- Calories: 104
- Carbs: 22g
- Net Carbs: 8g
- Fiber: 4g
What You Need to Make this Recipe
The ingredients I used in this recipe are 310 Lemon Lime Hydrate, unsweetened coconut water, juice from half a lemon, chili lime salt, mint leaves, and ice. I enjoy the mild kick of spice from the chili lime salt, but you can omit it, if desired.
310 Lemon Lime Hydrate
Your body is made up mostly of water, so staying hydrated is crucial to help you feel your best! Aside from thirst, dehydration can lead to fatigue, headache, and muscle cramp, which is why I love using 310 Lemon Lime Hydrate to quickly fuel up on electrolytes and vitamins, including potassium, sodium, B vitamins, and vitamin C. This hydration powder is also sugar-free and has zero artificial sweeteners!
Check out the following alternative ingredients you can use to spice up this recipe!
- Add fresh cucumber slices
- Omit chili lime salt and add jalapeño slices
- Use half coconut water, half sparkling water
- Add fresh lime juice instead of lemon
How to Make this Recipe
Looking forward to trying this drink? Scroll up for the recipe card!
Want more drinks to try? Check out our other mouthwatering recipes, here!